how long does homebrew last?

Gumaro

i was doing some moving and found a bottle of fina and a bottle of prop (syno) in handbag inside my closet. i forgot when i prepared them but it was around jun of last year. the fina expired on the summer of 06 and the prop expires this summer. should i just throw them away or are they good for a cycle? they've been kept in a cool dry place but they have been sitting for about a year. are they safe?

somebody pulled those expiration dates out of their ass.

They are fine, or at least the testosterone is. The trenbolone is fragile compared to most other gear, but it isn't going to hurt you.

Ever seen an expiration date on vicodin tabs? It's about 2weeks. Do you know why it's there? So that you throw them away and dont give it to your friends. :) It's still good.

mranak said:
somebody pulled those expiration dates out of their ass.

They are fine, or at least the testosterone is. The trenbolone is fragile compared to most other gear, but it isn't going to hurt you.

Is there a study that led you to the conclusion that tren is more fragile than other gear?

thanks for the reply guys. i know tabs last for years when they are still in their sealed packages. the thing here is that they are not sealed, they were converted last summer. my question is are converted pellets good after they have been in their liquid states for over a year? sorry for the confusion

The only thing that will happen to something past its expirey date is that it will lose some potency. Since it is homebrew....the expirey date is a farce. It came directly from the nether region of the brewer.

I have personally used homebrew that sat in a dark drawer for over a year.

Back