How many of you guys arwe fixed and juice...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
I am fixed...you know the old "VAS", anyone notice any difference in juicing while fixed from when you weren't?

E

I never juiced before the VAS, but now I am on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) because of it. This has been discussed a few times at AF, and many lifters suffer from this no matter what the docs say. I have never had any issues with the VAS istelf while on..

Well I am fixed and on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life but it had nothing to do with the VAS. I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) due to subnormal/low Test, Thyroid and GH which have been that way for 20+ years, just didn't know that was what was wrong. Only learned that after cycling for four plus years. BTW I don't cycle anymore, I'm always on, but that is the best way to do HRT.

Last edited:
Longtimer; I feel luck that it only took me 6 years to figure out what went wrong. I feel like a whole new person, the 'old' me. It's amazing the downward spiral you enter into when you are devoid of these needed things, but our medical community doesn't seem to think so. Lift hard, live long..

Spectre said:
I never juiced before the VAS, but now I am on lifetime Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) because of it. This has been discussed a few times at AF, and many lifters suffer from this no matter what the docs say. I have never had any issues with the VAS istelf while on..

Bro,
I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. Could you be more specific?

Spectre said:
Longtimer; I feel luck that it only took me 6 years to figure out what went wrong. I feel like a whole new person, the 'old' me. It's amazing the downward spiral you enter into when you are devoid of these needed things, but our medical community doesn't seem to think so. Lift hard, live long..

Spectre - You are lucky. It took me from my 20's till I was 38 when I started to cycle to realize what I had been missing and then not till I was 44 that I realized that I was in need of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) full-time but the new me is great and my wife of 15yrs finally has more than a bedmate. Now she and I are redefining sex in our realtionship and my libido is slowly coming back, but that is a whole different subject.

LT

Originally posted by Spectre

buffdoc said:
Bro,
I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. Could you be more specific?

Sure, I was very concerned about long term health concerns from the VAS. I asked many questions and was reasured many times by a few docs that my test level would be the same.. Wrong. It wasn't instant drop, over the course of 5 years it went down. At 30 years old I had a lower test level than my 53 year old dad by a factor of 3x. I got fat, lazy, no energy and no sex drive.. All negative things that feed on eachother.

Now I have talked to a few standard Dr's and they seem to not really give a rats ass about male hormone balance, but more than happy to give you a fist full of other crap. It takes a seed of knowledge that their are doc's out their that want to help you and can, Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I never would have know ANY of this if it wasn't for the internet. I have the deepest thanks for those that went before me, I return this favor by helping others.

longtimer said:
Spectre - You are lucky. It took me from my 20's till I was 38 when I started to cycle to realize what I had been missing and then not till I was 44 that I realized that I was in need of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) full-time but the new me is great and my wife of 15yrs finally has more than a bedmate. Now she and I are redefining sex in our realtionship and my libido is slowly coming back, but that is a whole different subject.

LT

Ditto!!! You make a very important point here, let me read between the lines a little. My wife is the most important thing to me (12 yrs) period, and reflecting back it was just as tough on her as it was for me.

Spectre said:
Ditto!!! You make a very important point here, let me read between the lines a little. My wife is the most important thing to me (12 yrs) period, and reflecting back it was just as tough on her as it was for me.

Back at ya bro. You read very well between the lines and she went through some awful shit from me so I am glad she is still here and she actually was the one who wanted to know what was going on and then got me to look into Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) full-time. Aren't wifes wonderful.

Thanks guys for the input...my drive is stellar on...if was so-so off...i mean i could perform, but not wanting to all the time as my girl wants me to...at least right now she complains i want it to much since i am on..i will speak to my doc...he is pretty cool...thanks....

E

Back