How many people can even name real pharm grade labs.

M

michaelc88

:chainsaw: I GOT THIS OF ANOTHER SITE AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD Q: TO ASK.

This never dawned on me till just the other day as I was pm'ing with some of the members. There has been such a saturation in ug labs the last few years that most people have no damn clue what real pharm grad gear is anymore.

I have been asking around. Asked a few people if they had ever used pharm grade gear or if they new what the good pharm grade gear names were.

I got all kinds of replies. Like "ya I used bd for my last cycle". Sorry bd is not pharm hell is not even real British dragon anymore.

Another guy said " QV is like pharm grad ain't it?" HMM no its not like pharm grade gear. And guess what? its not real qv anymore anyway.

syntrop? no
Axiolabs? NO
Balkan? pfft they like to think they are but no
Geneza? good shit but NO
ip? hahahaha no
Sciroxx ? nope
Biovet ? NO

And on and on. Not even going to start naming all the little ug pop ups all over the place. But we all get the point. In the last 3-4 years its become a epidemic. UG UG UG and more UG every one claiming there ug is the best ug.

Well yes there is some damn good ug's out there this is true. But pharm grade is pharm grade.

Just for fun. Who here can even name a few good pharm grade labs? Who can name more then 2? Lets hear it. :dj:

Are you asking which ug's are making a pharmacutical grade compound? Or is this more of a Human grade question? Because , I'm sure that a few ug's are getting high quality raw materials. Right now I would bet the bank on Axio using the best raw materials out there. Example.......they make a sustaplex with 5 not 4 compounds.....
Testosterone Decanoate
Testosterone Acetate
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Testosterone Propionate
Now , if you go on their website http://www.axiolabs.com/en/product-authenticity/batch-reports/view-list-of-batch-numbers/
and check out the sustaplex made for the last batch , you will see there is now testosterone acetate back in the mix. Now , go back for a few batch numbers and you will see that there is NO acetate in the mix....WHY? Because they were unable to find a quality acetate to put in the mix. They could have put a mediocre quality acetate in the mix , but did not. They were making there sustaplex 325mg/ml at 350mg/ml with just the other 4 ingredients. So I would say Axio is up there in a pharmacutical grade raw material. If I went way off base...I still made a good point that will come up in the future when someone doing there research , will see something a little different. I caught this recently and I by no means claim to be the smartest tool in the shed :)
Peace Oz

ya those are what came to mind! and ya i was asking about just HG not Ug that get good powders!

Not to mention many of these so called UG labs are simply referrers. In other words, you find a "lab". They send your order to the actual lab, this place in turn bottles the stuff, slaps the other guys' label on it, and ships it to you. Shit happens.

Well I was way off base with my answer.....I didn't get much sleep this wknd. Having a family crisis. Sorry bro

would love to have them

I think the major problem with why no one can name all of the major pharm grade products is they arent around. UG labs are the only way for most of us to get our hands on things. I know for me personally thats the only way to get my stuff. It sucks but there arent alot of options out there. Trust me if I could get them I would also even when you see the name brand products most place dont give you the real product.

I think the major problem with why no one can name all of the major pharm grade products is they arent around. UG labs are the only way for most of us to get our hands on things. I know for me personally thats the only way to get my stuff. It sucks but there arent alot of options out there. Trust me if I could get them I would also even when you see the name brand products most place dont give you the real product.

back in the day steris, omnadren and schering were all I saw. took a few years off and everyone had UG like anabolic pharms, fitnes and so many others.. Was worried to try homemade but they were great and cheap.. especially anabolic pharms. now after another two year break I cant even find a reputable UG. tried RaW which was bunk and one other.. sad

Back