how many times have you cheated on your girlfriend or wife

how many times have you cheated on your girlfriend or wife .

Votes: 85 47.8%
  • 1 to 5

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • over 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Girlfriends are one thing...but i don't think anyone should cheat on their wife.

i have never cheated on my wife been with her over 15 years now.

I agree w\Tmann.

I am still young (22) dont got a girl now, but For example right now i got two girls i am occupyed with, but they are not my gf's so no harm.

If and when i get married, then that is something that you dont f*ck around w\.

tman55 said:
Girlfriends are one thing...but i don't think anyone should cheat on their wife.

i have never cheated on my wife been with her over 15 years now.

Just once. Was with the girl for almost 2 years and would have broken up with here before I cheated on her but didn't want to do it over the phone. I hooked up with my neighbor ( did everthing but bang her even though she was begging, but couldn't go that far while still with my ex-fiance) This was a friday night, hooked up again the next night but no sex again. Broke up when my girl got home on sunday and banged my neighbor for about 2 weeks straight...

So was that cheating? just oral?? I felt to guilty to go all the way and have never done that while with a girl. Yet, but I'm only 26... Just think Karma is a bitch. I know it will hurt when I find out..

roidjuice said:
Just once. Was with the girl for almost 2 years and would have broken up with here before I cheated on her but didn't want to do it over the phone. I hooked up with my neighbor ( did everthing but bang her even though she was begging, but couldn't go that far while still with my ex-fiance) This was a friday night, hooked up again the next night but no sex again. Broke up when my girl got home on sunday and banged my neighbor for about 2 weeks straight...

So was that cheating? just oral?? I felt to guilty to go all the way and have never done that while with a girl. Yet, but I'm only 26... Just think Karma is a bitch. I know it will hurt when I find out..

Yes that is still cheating imo. but at least you weren't married.

Out of all honesty, I have no fucking idea how many. I have never given up the chance to fuck a broad regardless if I'm seeing someone or not. What do you want from me?? I Fucking Love hot broads, it's not my fault. Me being 31 this year, I have come to a conclusion that I will never change, it's just in my nature.

roidjuice said:

If you were gonna break up with her for sure anyways, and this wasn't some wishy washy plan, I don't consider it cheating.

i say cheating is all good as long as you don't feel guilty . we are men , a.k.a dogs .we fuck anything that walks and that looks good .if a girl gives you a boner fuck it .

i'd say it all depends on the broad. personally i've cheated on every girlfriend ive ever had, some with previous gf's (thats always fun) but the girl im with right now, im tryin to stay loyal with. . . hope this plan doesnt come back to bite me in the balls. if you really love sombody, cheating will be less appealing.

i have problems with cheating after my dad walked out on my mom and we found out he had been with a woman i used as a job ref for 3 years

Cheated on my last serious g/f of two years about a month before it ended as a self defense mechanism. I regret it more now than I did then though my ex has no idea I cheated. Haden't done it before that and probably won't again if its serious.

i agree with you guys, no cheating on the wife...girlfriends are a different story though, no ring...no problem!

I would never cheat on anyone in a serious relationship. But 99.999% of people are worthless human garbage, so its on.

I don't cheat and never will because I don't like stressing out about being caught... I stress out about nothing!

Insane_Man said:
I would never cheat on anyone in a serious relationship. But 99.999% of people are worthless human garbage, so its on.

i guess once you have brought up the topic of marriage or given an engagement ring it would be a serious relationship...so i would also say no cheating at that point either...or you could just say fuck it and do it to them before they do it to you!! that way you feel better about it when you find out about them cheating!

nory911 said:
same for them right , no ring they could cheat 2 ? send your girl-friend here

ok...you can borrow the girlfriend, i'll send her over as soon as i'm done with her :bj: ...give her a big kiss first thing though. but you can't borrow the wife, sorry.

Back