how much can delts absorb

topbod

So i am currently on my 8th week of test/deca and i am doing 2.8 cc's of both combined in one shot, doing 2 shots per week, what i was wondering is my g/f is a nurse and she says my delts can only absorb 1cc and taht i should inject in my leggs for it to be absorbed all the way, i was just wondering if this was true if my delts can't hold that much cc's injected into them.

all depends on the size of your delts but i have seen big guys go upto 3-4ml in there delts with no problems at all,i wouldent go more than 2ml ,but thats just me.

I've hit 3mL, and mine arent huge. After a couple months of doing that I had to give the delts a rest for a good while though.

So i am currently on my 8th week of test/deca and i am doing 2.8 cc's of both combined in one shot, doing 2 shots per week, what i was wondering is my g/f is a nurse and she says my delts can only absorb 1cc and taht i should inject in my leggs for it to be absorbed all the way, i was just wondering if this was true if my delts can't hold that much cc's injected into them.

I'm sure it's getting absorbed just a matter of how much/often you can use your delts. I've known guys that could do 3ml in a bicep! I prefer the quads personally - in 10 years have never tried delts. Just glutes and quads with 3ml.

I was told not to do more than 2 ml any were but yea i would say it all depends on the mass of the muscle ur going in. I did 1 1/2 ml TEST-E in my delt the other day and it was a bit sore i think it is because u use ur arm a lot. put it one way i could not train delts for two days after quads then glutes are my fave sites

Iv never personally done delts just the good old backside ;]

My friend does his rears and does 2ml in each and his personall opinion is anything more than 2ml hurts him lol

My gfs a nurse and says depends on muscle size and how often its used

2ml per delt and in a few shots you could go up to 3ml. 3ml in each delt no problem for me. If you want to do this 2ml of gear and 1ml of kyno or B12.

Back