how much do you swell up from injecting.

mrwis2010

my right glute is noticably swollen, it has been about 5 days since the last inj into it. It was my first injection ever, i am just wondering if i should be concerned.

i injected about 400mgs of sus, and about 100 of deca, (mixed). i injected slow so the muscle would absorb it

Yeah, some of the old China oils hurt me bad. Recently gotta hold of some QV lot#4 Test E and wow. Chinese oils were childs play compared to this, my right ass cheek had major swelling.

depends on BA level of what your injecting if doing on-sites with painful gear prop suspension I recommend dilution and warming syringe in microwave for a few seconds with 1:1 ratio painless gear...eq, deca or sterile grade oil and I use heating pad afterward and massage.

Right now it looks like I got a third ass cheeck.....high mg/ml is no joke....next shot is diluted with oil

I had the same problem with sustanon.I would warm it and everything,but would always have a lump that was very irritating.not painful though.best bet is to inject it slower.It did wonders as far as getting rid of that lump.

i dont get any lumps but i do get soreness for a 3 days. I inject 1 cc of qv enth on monday mixed with 1cc of qv deca and it still gives my ass cheek soreness.

BA content seems to probably be the most reasoning behind it, the so called "dirty" stuff is often high BA, which to me is probably lazy mixing to avoid crashing which means returned products for the companies putting these items out.

The next issue would be rotation, and irritation of scar tissue, if you rotate with quality gear you should be fine.

Back