How much enthanate per week is enough

soccercoachu16

Thumbs up How do you know when you are injecting too much or not enough
I would like some help on how much is enough.
Reading all the threads, On the average it looks like about 100mg 1wk of injectable test
seems to be the norm for the guys on TRT.
For myself with that being said, my total test level averages from 900- 1500 ng/dl
the free test average is like 155 pg/ml . MY Estradiol average is around 45-50 pg/ml. At this amount being taken, it is at the top of and even higher than what the norm is supposed to be.TOPS is like 1080 ng/dl in the
reference range. So my question is for those out there that are taking 200 mg per wk what kind of Testosterone blood level are you averaging if known?
Has anyone benefited any fat loss? I have seen none.Also no real strength gain! What will happen if i were to increase to 200 mg a wk ? I have no known side effects other than raised estrogen and a few pimples once in awhile. Your suggestions would be helpful about larger dosage.I really need to get rid of some body fat also. Taking Test
Enthanate.ALL DONE through doc so i dont know how to get script s for any thing like
ESTRADIOL .....ECT.

Been on 200 mg/week since December 1st.
I also take 200 mg/wk androlone.
Major strength gains, size, stamina and fat reduction.
I feel great!! I am in such a great mood all the time people are constantly coming up to me and asking why am I so happy all the time, and I was so prepared to be moody from reading all the story's about roid rage. For me, just enjoying each and every day is awsome. I have never been this happy in my life!!! I can't explain it, which I could.

I did take delatestryl in 1987 . Enanthate . It was a stange feeling . I think androgenic drugs shoulbe avoided . . Stay with anabolic stuff

Back