How much have you spent?

In the last year how much do you think you have spent on roids and supplements?

• Under $100

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • Between $100 and $500

Votes: 95 21.9%
  • Between $500 and $1000

Votes: 112 25.9%
  • over $1000

Votes: 213 49.2%

• Total voters
of course, this is the best I ever looked and still growing. It takes alot of hard training, strict diet & lots of rest, but in the end it pays off.... & ya it cost lots of $$$$$$.

$$$

I know I could never spent that much on it. but my goals are very low anyway. I am trying to make it there with only protein powder and Creatin. I want to gain 10lbs and get my BF around 9 or 10%. So far I have gained 2lbs. Many of my friends say just do one cycle and you will be there. I asked on this board one time and everyone said to just do it natural. It is just hard watching my friends reach there goals so fast. If the gains stop coming before I reach my goal I may come up with the cash to do a cycle. The hardest part for me was getting my diet right.

Height:5'9"
Weight:162lbs
BF: unknown but it is low.

thanks. Still very new to all this. Another reason I am not willing to try roids yet. haha Would have no clue what I was doing.

bdl tren/prop/eq
75 mg tren 75 mg prop 100 mg eq per ml, 50 ml vial.
i was gonna run half cc ed for 100 days but vial broke half way through

On supps like Protein and Post workout carb drinks, I spend about $200.00 a month and that is at wholesale price. I cant even figure it with the gear.

BiggieSwolls said:
On supps like Protein and Post workout carb drinks, I spend about $200.00 a month and that is at wholesale price. I cant even figure it with the gear.

your sup bill is almost more than what I spend on food. haha

BiggieSwolls said:

no shit, i think people forget that the supps and food is way more than the gear. when you look at the price of gear and say "damn thats expensive" just add up what it costs per day in food and supps and you'll cry.

vballplayer said:
your sup bill is almost more than what I spend on food. haha

Ya, but Im really high on drinking lots of protein shakes. For instance, I use 7 scoops of SportLab whey mixed with 1 scoop of Glutamine Peptides and 1.33 litres of Skim Milk and then divide that whole thing into 3 shakes for the day.

At 7 scoops per day, its pretty easy to go through a 5 pound bucket of Whey in less than 2 weeks.

BiggieSwolls said:
Ya, but Im really high on drinking lots of protein shakes. For instance, I use 7 scoops of SportLab whey mixed with 1 scoop of Glutamine Peptides and 1.33 litres of Skim Milk and then divide that whole thing into 3 shakes for the day.

At 7 scoops per day, its pretty easy to go through a 5 pound bucket of Whey in 2 weeks.

I drink one shake after I work out. It is two scoops, 5 gms of creatin and a scoop of Ice cream for flavor. I could not imagine eating like you do. How may grams of protein do you take in a day?

Back