How much have you spent?

In the last year how much do you think you have spent on roids and supplements?

• Under $100

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • Between $100 and $500

Votes: 95 21.9%
  • Between $500 and $1000

Votes: 112 25.9%
  • over $1000

Votes: 213 49.2%

• Total voters
Re: $$$

vballplayer said:
I know I could never spent that much on it. but my goals are very low anyway. I am trying to make it there with only protein powder and Creatin. I want to gain 10lbs and get my BF around 9 or 10%. So far I have gained 2lbs. Many of my friends say just do one cycle and you will be there. I asked on this board one time and everyone said to just do it natural. It is just hard watching my friends reach there goals so fast. If the gains stop coming before I reach my goal I may come up with the cash to do a cycle. The hardest part for me was getting my diet right.

Height:5'9"
Weight:162lbs
BF: unknown but it is low.

Dude, I am in the exact same position...and it sux bigtime.
I am going to give it 4-5 more months and try to improve my diet, after that comes the juice :D

Cycle: $170 (2 vails of LFC Enan)
Other Meds: $200+ (Liquidex, Clomid, Nolvadex)
I buy protein from SND for a little under $50.00 Canadain. I will usually go through 1 tub every 3 weeks.

I figure if I didn't spend this money on gear and protein, I would just be blowing it on booze and hookers! (actually, I would never touch a hooker, but that's off topic :D )

i spent less than $500 on juice in past year, have done two cycles. I get most of my protein free, but have still spent about $700 on OTC supps

As of today 100 a month on supps. and another 160 on gear so lets see

3x12=3,600
plus Food

The Light bill is always late!!!!
And loving every minute of it

BiggieSwolls said:
Ya, but Im really high on drinking lots of protein shakes. For instance, I use 7 scoops of SportLab whey mixed with 1 scoop of Glutamine Peptides and 1.33 litres of Skim Milk and then divide that whole thing into 3 shakes for the day.

At 7 scoops per day, its pretty easy to go through a 5 pound bucket of Whey in less than 2 weeks.

haha I hear ya...I use 4 scoops per shake and have 4 shakes a day...16 scoops a day!!! I buy a 10lb bucket every 2 weeks lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I dont even want to embarrass myself..
Way to much...
I need to cut back on the gear a bit (just a little bit) and eat ALOT more food.
oh wait, I am going to start using gh too

So basically I spend way to much (and that doesn't include supps or food )

i agree with all the guys saying they spend way more on food and supps than gear. i spend maybe a g on gear, i spend at least 300 a month on food, another 100 -200 on protien and such. gear is the cheap part, you just have to pay for it all at once which makes it seem expensive.

Enough to make my Dad have a fit when he sees the Visa bill... I just loved his reaction last month: "Why bother!...Its only muscle!"

Back