How much steroid required for one person

smith.alan00

Hi friends I have just joined the gym my coach has suggest me to take steroid My question to u is how much steroid is required or can be consumed by one person...... in a day.....

Smith ALan :beertoast

Ur coach should be put against a wall and shot, stood up and shot again.
Your so far off the mark I ll not justify your question with a comment other than--
Welcome, hang around, read, learn, ask real question s-- in a couple years you may want to run gear.
I bet ur coach can sell u some steroids as well eh ?

Ur coach should be put against a wall and shot, stood up and shot again.
Your so far off the mark I ll not justify your question with a comment other than--
Welcome, hang around, read, learn, ask real question s-- in a couple years you may want to run gear.
I bet ur coach can sell u some steroids as well eh ?

I think you have this one covered T.
Damn where the hell do these people come from?

Taking roids make you super freaking tough. Who cares if you just joined a gym. Give it 4 days and you will be jacked. It like magic. Just work arms and chest.

You are lucky to have come across a trainer like this from day one. I wasted years of training and eating and trying to figure out what worked for me and how many calories I needed to grow when all I had to do was get some gear. I feel like an idiot.

Taking roids make you super freaking tough. Who cares if you just joined a gym. Give it 4 days and you will be jacked. It like magic. Just work arms and chest.

You are lucky to have come across a trainer like this from day one. I wasted years of training and eating and trying to figure out what worked for me and how many calories I needed to grow when all I had to do was get some gear. I feel like an idiot.

Taking roids early or not, doesn't really matter, when it comes to the final result. one of my mates was a professional bodybuilder, that has been lifting for 12 years without a gear, then 4 years with gear, and then within 1.5 year has became a pro, obviously couldn't take gear anymore. he is massive and very, very strong (incline bench press 240kg). my another friend (bigger, but not as strong as the 'pro') has been using steroids for years, more than 8 now, and before that has been training for 2 years. they are both massive. how strong you gonna be, or how big you gonna be, it's up to your genes anyway. steroids (no matter how high doses) can get you 15-20% more muscle mass than you would naturally gain (under one condition: you start early enough) in much shorter time, so I personally think that starting using gear as soon as you'll get on a proper track (diet, training and motivation), you can start using them, because what you'll get in the end will be the same if you'll use them wisely and not ruin your liver or other organs somewhere on the way.

Hi friends I have just joined the gym my coach has suggest me to take steroid My question to u is how much steroid is required or can be consumed by one person...... in a day.....

Smith ALan :beertoast

Consumed...like protein? or alcohol? What does that mean?

Research first before you decide to jump in to the juice game. These young cats!!!

Ss if you already know everything and have pro friends with so much experience then why are you asking such a stupid question. Yes my post was sarcastic but you shouldn't start gear at the same time as the gym. You need to build a base and get toward your natural potential so if you know so much and have a group of friends that know everything all ready why are you here asking "how much you can consume in a day". Seems to me like you will "consume" them any way.

I'm just trying to explain that your logic, trainer, friends are WRONG. Follow them if you like but don't come back here crying when you mess yourself up.

Your next threads:

Why won't my dick work

Why did I loose all my gains

flame me, i dont care....i can take internet hate

you guys are being pretty hard on this guy. yes he sounds like a fucking idiot but maybe his english is terrible and he is clueless.........looking for info, what this place is for.

why has no one asked this guys stats? maybe he has trained for 10 years natural and is 30 yo 5'9" 240 with 9% bf.................granted he could be 19, 6'2" 165lbs BUT no one knows cuz no one asked.

you guys are all turning into mini RJs

im not totally disagreein with you boys cuz im a fucking newb hater too but i usually ask for stats, then make a judgement

Back