how to achive a phisique like simeon panda / ulisses / jaco de bruyn /sergi constance

DaHULK

Hello everyone!
In the last years i wasn't active on the forum, just reading other articles.
Now i'm planning to make a dramatic change with my body, i'm aiming to achive a phisique like simeon panda / ulisses / jaco de bruyn / sergi constance and that's why i want to interact with peoples who have experince and who can "tell" me the tricks and the "secrets" in this category of phisique that i'm aiming to.

I'm from europe so be patient with language mistakes.

Some info about me:
-heigh: 185cm
-weight: 100kg
-bf: 15%-17%

Substances that i used:
- test p, test e, test c, sust
- deca, tren a, tren e, parabolan
- eq, masteron, primo
- d-bol, anapolon, winny tabs, t-bol, mastoral
- proviron, arimidex, nolva, clomid, pregnyl
- cjc1295, ghrp2

Mention: not all of this substances togheter. I used them in cycle like test c/deca/d-bol, test e/tren e/ eq, test e/tren e/mast e ...

I know that everyone will tell that you must train, eat, sleep and this kind of stuff, and that's why i'll tell you from the start that fitness/bodybuilding is a lifestile and at the same time a passion for me. Every day i try to stay update with new informations, i try to eat clean, i try to train corectly and sleep at least 8hurs... But i must admit i have a job and that's why some mistakes appear in my program.

Let's start with some info about how to eat and what to eat (i must make progress in nutrition too), about new interesting training exercises and about steroids cycle. Any kind of information is wellcome and i'll apreciate your effort.

Some question:
1. For a phisique like them is ok to bulk and then cut?
2. How can i achive that vascularization? That big veins? (I know that's is necesary to drop your bf, use no suplements and eat correctly, but how can i achive that huge veins? Gh? Slin?)

You would have to be those people to look like them. Why not focus on you and what you can look like?

I mean that i want to achive a phisique like them.

then you'll have to quit your job.

Hours of cardio isn't possible for people that work 9am to 5pm type hours (or more).

There's certain substances you can use, that would be similar to what they use...but unless you CAN eat perfectly and spend hours doing cardio and posing you aren't going to get there.

it is hard but it is not imposible. I want to do some changes in my life, that include my job too.

While I agree with Onk, you can do pretty well if you use one secret weapon...

Ready for it?

You sure..?

Time.

It takes time, and lots of it to develop the base of lean muscle (that's where diet/training/drugs/rest come into play) on which you build your physique. At 6' tall, you're going to have to spend even more time as taller guys look smaller due to frame size.

Then....

More time.

It's going to take a great deal of time to learn the best cutting strategies that work for you, and implement them. Of course, this too is where the diet/training/drugs/rest come in - but NONE of this happens quickly.

It's a simple matter of being consistent with your____. (You can fill in the blank now that you know. ;))

My .02c :)

I must admit you are wright. Time make the difference. Ok, maybie because of my language mistakes i can't make you undestand what i want to "discover".

I must admit you are wright. Time make the difference. Ok, maybie because of my language mistakes i can't make you undestand what i want to "discover".

I know exactly what you're asking. I'm seriously telling you that it's not a secret drug or technique. It's really just that they've been doing it for a long time.

The only folks that are likely going to have" secret" drugs are professional sports athletes. That's only because a positive on a drug/hormone panel eats million dollar contracts.

i don't wanna do this "transformation" over night. I wanna make things wright and in the end i wanna achive that kind of phisique.

I don't know many things about genetics, i think that genetic is just one factor. Some people respond well at low dose of test because have good genetic and other must use higher doses to produce the same effect because of bad genetic.

It still takes time bud...

...and loooottttttttttttttssssss of it.

If I've learned anything from those successful, it's that (in no matter what they achieve) they are persistent in their endeavors. If you fall off the horse, you get your ass back on it and ride it again. Keep doing that, and change will come. Just have to keep at it. :)

Time + training + eat correctly + genetic + supplements + roids / gh / slin.

Did i miss something?

Good genetic make u achive better phizique faster than bad genetic. Also, good genetic make you use low quantity of gear more effective.

But i'm still asking myself how it's possible to make a dramatic change in short period of time when most of yours answers was "time" and "genetic". Sergi Constance and Jaco de Bruyn change dramaticaly in 2-3 years. Yeah, i know they still making progress in this moment, but a dramatic change happened in 2-3years. There was a "boom" from a simple person who was training to a profesional fitness model.

I'd say you've got a similar frame, how tall are you? With time, dedication, nutrition and quality gear you never know it's possible you could be right up.there

Back