How To Cure Gynocomastia

Surfgod

Hi this is for a friend from my gym who has gynocomastia. Here is his message:

Hi D,

I was talking to you briefly about Novaldex, I have a pre-existing problem, called gynocomastia, which I have already had surgery for and now has come back, My surgeon has told me that It was in direct result of smoking pot.

I had done some research about it and found that that drug almost totaly shrinks this condition.

thanks for your help.

So anyone knows exactly what to take and how much and for how long? Thanks for any responses!

Nolva will do nothing to your existing gyno or in terms of reducing size of masses. Nolva is what is called a "SERM", or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. A SERM WILL allow estrogen to still be manufactured in the body and circulate freely, however will prevent any further binding to the estrogen receptors. This will in no way "RID YOU" of your gyno. Nolva is very good at taking the "edge" off some of the uncomfortable symptoms associated with gyno and estrogen stress. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor). An "AI" works differently than "SERM" in terms that it will actually shut down or suppress the enzyme responsible for the production of estrogen.... AROMATASE. While Aromatase is suppressed, the body has time to filter or "flush" out estrogen that is bound to the receptors. Depending on the severity of the gyno, you may need to blast it with Letrozole, than taper that into tamoxifen to prevent estrogen rebound. Good Luck

Nolva will do nothing to your existing gyno or in terms of reducing size of masses. Nolva is what is called a "SERM", or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. A SERM WILL allow estrogen to still be manufactured in the body and circulate freely, however will prevent any further binding to the estrogen receptors. This will in no way "RID YOU" of your gyno. Nolva is very good at taking the "edge" off some of the uncomfortable symptoms associated with gyno and estrogen stress. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor). An "AI" works differently than "SERM" in terms that it will actually shut down or suppress the enzyme responsible for the production of estrogen.... AROMATASE. While Aromatase is suppressed, the body has time to filter or "flush" out estrogen that is bound to the receptors. Depending on the severity of the gyno, you may need to blast it with Letrozole, than taper that into tamoxifen to prevent estrogen rebound. Good Luck

i agree 100% not sure where you herd nolva will get rid of gyno, thats a first for me.
if letro over a coupel months done shrink it then you need ot go under the knife.

also they did a shit job the first tme , if they got the glands it CANT come back. they obviosly did not get all of the gland.

I have heard from a couple people that Raloxifene can help. I don't have any specifics regarding dosing, sorry.

Nolva helps prevent gynecomastia.
40 mg/day for 30 days should shrink it. If not -> surgery. ;)

Nolva is very poor at dealing with the onset of gyno. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to reverse gyno. If letrozole "used properly" won't do it over a few months off cycle then it is time for the knife.

and for 20 some years I thought once you had the surgery there was no chance of ever getting it back hmmm are you sure they took the glands out or did they just do a nip on excessive breast tissue I know a few guys that lost lots of weight they had to have that done

how much is the surgery ruffly?

:wtf: is ruffly? Jesus. lol

Surf - Tore Citrate also is good at getting rid of gyno, and not nearly as harsh as Letro. Its a SERM, but not like Nolva or Clomid.

But like the boys said, if its too far gone, the knife may be the only way to rid yourself of the issue.

Ive had gyno for 7 months with lumps behind both nipples and used arimedex and it didn't work and a prescription of letrozole is 300 dollars should I try it or is it a waste of money?

:wtf: is ruffly? Jesus. lol

Surf - Tore Citrate also is good at getting rid of gyno, and not nearly as harsh as Letro. Its a SERM, but not like Nolva or Clomid.

But like the boys said, if its too far gone, the knife may be the only way to rid yourself of the issue.

Now if you choose the knife, make sure you lay down a 16' x 20' 10mil thick tarp. You want to stand with both feet toward the front edge of the tarp as your body's nutural response is id going to be to fall backward. Preferably, to make mess lighter on the clean up crew, hold a towel over throat in area or Carotid Artery so as to prevent blood spatter. Although Luminol will pick it all up anyway. Finally, once standing in correct place on tarp, and towel Is prepared to catch blood, start with middle of blade about 1 1/2 behind the Carotid Artery..... With one brief long, deep slice, you should bleed out within a minute ar so, have no more gyno to ever worry about.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS ONLY THE APPROACH TO TAKE IF YOU ARE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH RJ'S ADVICE IN TAKING A KNIFE TO IT... :laugh3:

Last edited:
Back