How to deal with my rat of a neighbor

How else do you deal with rats? Exterminate them! Haha looks like you're getting some sweet vengeance good for you!

how loud is your lawnmower and can you remove the muffler? and how do you feel about early morning cardio/lawnmowing?

Last edited:
Mmmmm well not a bad idea but until I get an answer from the real estate/owner as to weather I can keep her I'm going to do everything on the down Low because he doesn't know that I know he's ratted me in so when I want to make that known that's when the loud music and everything thing else will start lol Fuck the lawnmower ill take the exaust of my motorcycle and do laps of the back yard lol

looks like its time to plant a shitload of beautiful flowers on your lawn where they can see it.

Haha that's not a bad idea I wasn't going to do anything else after the garden then I was sitting out the back the other day and the old girl was pruning her tree/bush things that are up against our back fence and she was literally throwing all the branches that she cut off into my yard and I just thought hell no time for another late night visit;-)

Haha that's not a bad idea I wasn't going to do anything else after the garden then I was sitting out the back the other day and the old girl was pruning her tree/bush things that are up against our back fence and she was literally throwing all the branches that she cut off into my yard and I just thought hell no time for another late night visit;-)

dont forget to hit that tree/bush things that she was pruning also. best if you can do it when there is no moon............. lol

dont forget to hit that tree/bush things that she was pruning also. best if you can do it when there is no moon............. lol

You read my mind they were going to be the next to go possibly their cat after that lol

You read my mind they were going to be the next to go possibly their cat after that lol

lovely, glad to hear all is going according to plan. Now as the PSYOP stage of this operation as was recommended by Executive Order #4 that suggested to...buzz your neighbor with the high pitch sound at low volume... you can now have tons of fun with the cat using the same technique by just changing the soundtrack, always at low volume since cats have super hearinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS1uFJ15O-8 these erratic sounds have been known to drive cats mad and get them to dash all over the place including the inside of the home of their masters. Nothing worst than a crazy cat running madly about the inside of your home...all day long lol

This is a 2 part process which after tormenting the cat for weeks on end with this attack, you can then befriend the cat like you would a spy who has been turned into a double agent. Once the cat is cool with you and hangs around you more and more you can get some good old Live Fleas from your local Acme store and dose the cat in fleas, then send it home to lounge on their couches and beds. This point of attack (POA) has been proven to be highly successful in past operations and will yield you hours of "oh shits" and giggles. Fun for the entire family.

--Disclaimer: "The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes and should not be construed as professional advice and is not a substitute for professional military advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment. The particulars of any person's concerns and circumstances should be discussed with a qualified badass prior to making any decision which may affect the health and welfare of any individual."

Last edited:
lovely, glad to hear all is going according to plan. Now as the PSYOP stage of this operation as was recommended by Executive Order #4 that suggested to...buzz your neighbor with the high pitch sound at low volume... you can now have tons of fun with the cat using the same technique by just changing the soundtrack, always at low volume since cats have super hearinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS1uFJ15O-8 these erratic sounds have been known to drive cats mad and get them to dash all over the place including the inside of the home of their masters. Nothing worst than a crazy cat running madly about the inside of your home...all day long lol

This is a 2 part process which after tormenting the cat for weeks on end with this attack, you can then befriend the cat like you would a spy who has been turned into a double agent. Once the cat is cool with you and hangs around you more and more you can get some good old Live Fleas from your local Acme store and dose the cat in fleas, then send it home to lounge on their couches and beds. This point of attack (POA) has been proven to be highly successful in past operations and will yield you hours of "oh shits" and giggles. Fun for the entire family.

--Disclaimer: "The information expressed here is for entertainment purposes and should not be construed as professional advice and is not a substitute for professional military advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment. The particulars of any person's concerns and circumstances should be discussed with a qualified badass prior to making any decision which may affect the health and welfare of any individual."

Yes that sounds good very detailed but good haha this post has made my day I've got some new speakers in the shed this all could be arranged fairly easily . The cat is a bastard though he attacks all the native parrots possums and bilbys so I was just going to grab him tie some fishing line onto his color and throw him into the point on the bay and watch a tiger shark grab him go fishing bro lol

Yes that sounds good very detailed but good haha this post has made my day I've got some new speakers in the shed this all could be arranged fairly easily . The cat is a bastard though he attacks all the native parrots possums and bilbys so I was just going to grab him tie some fishing line onto his color and throw him into the point on the bay and watch a tiger shark grab him go fishing bro lol

hahaha, I think your way is much better and less complicated :)

I'm sure if you talk to the owner, you can work something out.

As for the rat: Don't take my advice

Personally, I hate snitches. I always have. I grew up hard and where I came from(New Orleans), we used the "snitches get stitches" philosophy. I have never let a "rat" get away with putting their nose in my business. There is 2 ways to go about it. Well there is a 3rd if you aren't me.

1) Confront him. If it gets heated, always remember to keep your hands to yourself but do you best to provoke him into touching you :Pokeowned

2) Fuck up something that belongs to him without getting caught :dance2:

3) Forget about it :40oz:

people like that here are EXTRAEMELY short lived. and i mean it the most literal sense there is. there is nothing i despise more in the world than fucking spyes.

anyway this dude blakey is talking about seems a gigantic dicklord. some people cannot fucking live without asking for truble.

Blakey- I remember reading an old post of yours about jumping on some dudes car and smashing the shit out of his window/face(?). Anyhow, as cool as that sounds you got hundreds of hours of community service, so I suggest prudence in dealing with your nosey neighbor.

As BigSwolenP (does P stand for what I think it stands for?) suggested, I'd get in touch with the owner ASAP, apologize and see if you can work something out. Maybe offer to pay a "pet deposit".

After things get squared away with him I suggest you calmly approach your neighbor (whist maintaining a nice pump from weights) and ask him why he didn't come to you directly about the dog. Tell him cowards go behind people's backs and the next time he has an issue with you he needs to come to you directly or there will be problems.

Most people are pussies so this should suffice. No need in doing anything that could bring legal consequences to you or your family.

no sorry dude but this is not good advice! you should NEVER, EVER have any direct contact with this guy,or speak with him,let alone treathening him. becouse in case ,you know, some accident happens, becouse they do happen, you would be the first person to be questioned and that's never funny.

now if it was an hypotetical me in this situation and i wanted to solve this porblem you know, i would surely never even look in the general direction of the guy.

i would just talk with some friends, wich would talk with some other friends and, you know, solved.

don't you have any friends you can talk to to solve problems man? you should make some friends if that's the case. friends are a wonderfoul thing, one of the things i like more in life.

Back