How to deal with my rat of a neighbor

Go to his house and ask him if he wants a blowjob, of course he will say yes. Once his penis is hard act like your gonna suck it and bite it off. When he is screaming in shock choke him out and inject him with heroin or meth. Get a hard object and hit yourself a few times in the face make sure you break the skin.

Then dial 911 say your neighbor threatened to kill you and forced you to suck his dick so you were only trying to defend yourself. They take him to hospital fimd drugs in his system label him crazy and send his ass to prison for several years. Its a win win situation thats what i would do

no sorry dude but this is not good advice! you should NEVER, EVER have any direct contact with this guy,or speak with him,let alone treathening him. becouse in case ,you know, some accident happens, becouse they do happen, you would be the first person to be questioned and that's never funny.

now if it was an hypotetical me in this situation and i wanted to solve this porblem you know, i would surely never even look in the general direction of the guy.

i would just talk with some friends, wich would talk with some other friends and, you know, solved.

don't you have any friends you can talk to to solve problems man? you should make some friends if that's the case. friends are a wonderfoul thing, one of the things i like more in life.

I take the feminine comments back you are just straight puss lol you need someone to handle your problems? Grow up grow a nut sack

Go to his house and ask him if he wants a blowjob, of course he will say yes. Once his penis is hard act like your gonna suck it and bite it off. When he is screaming in shock choke him out and inject him with heroin or meth. Get a hard object and hit yourself a few times in the face make sure you break the skin.

Then dial 911 say your neighbor threatened to kill you and forced you to suck his dick so you were only trying to defend yourself. They take him to hospital fimd drugs in his system label him crazy and send his ass to prison for several years. Its a win win situation thats what i would do

Jesus christ man you had me dying right there

I take the feminine comments back you are just straight puss lol you need someone to handle your problems? Grow up grow a nut sack

typical, as always you do'n ever use you head right? that's how you end in jail, what a noob.

also we all handle things like this here.

with that attitude, and i don't mean to offend you with this really, it's the simple truth.

you would not last a week here man. not a week.

Damn you don't miss an opportunity to get on this guy lol

i was provoking him in the beginning but now i'm starting to think this dude might ACTUALLY be infatuated with me or some shit.

he keeps following me around he cannot refrain from commenti EVERYTHING is say, do you see how desperatly he tryes to get my attention?

aaah what can i say, beeing beatifoul has some cons too. i would not immagine how creepy this would get if he saw me in face, discovering that i look way better than his """"gorgeous""""" girlfriend.

typical, as always you do'n ever use you head right? that's how you end in jail, what a noob.

also we all handle things like this here.

with that attitude, and i don't mean to offend you with this really, it's the simple truth.

you would not last a week here man. not a week.

And i act tough? You soumd so fake

And i act tough? You soumd so fake

you are entitled to your own opinion as always. if you knew half a thing about what i'm actually talking about you would know this is far from boasting. it's simply the way things go here.

you are entitled to your own opinion as always. if you knew half a thing about what i'm actually talking about you would know this is far from boasting. it's simply the way things go here.

Then all you guys are a bunch of pussies over here in the real world men talk shit out or handle their own shit. Wtf do you think this is a movie? Its a simple problem with his neighbor dont try to change your personality we already know you are half woman

Then all you guys are a bunch of pussies over here in the real world men talk shit out or handle their own shit. Wtf do you think this is a movie? Its a simple problem with his neighbor dont try to change your personality we already know you are half woman

okay, "complete" man. whathaver you say

you sound like a 21 year old kid after reading all your posts and how you disrespect the members here. check your fire kid.

and you are?

ok you know what? i'm done.

i'm beginnig to be fed up by the general attitude here, i'm seriously thinking about taking a good looong pause from this place, probably should have done that sooner.

i have better things to do.

also i bet everything i have NONE of you would even dare to look the wrong way the people i'm talking about, let alone be so smug like you are doing now, calling me "kid" and that other bullshit that mongrel before you kept blabbering about, busting my balls all week.

you konw what? i would PAY to see ANY of you "real" mans call any of them people i'm talking about "pussies" here home, and see how that ends for you AND the people you care about. 49er would probably be the first to shit his pants, and i have an hard time beliving you would be any different.

i'm off this site. probably for good. it was not nice talking or knowing most of you

and you are?

i'm beginnig to be fed up by the general attitude here, i'm seriously thinking about taking a good looong pause from this place, probably should have done that sooner.

also i bet everything i have NONE of you would even dare to look the wrong way the people i'm talking about, let alone be so smug like you are doing now, calling me "kid" and that other bullshit that mongrel before you kept blabbering about, busting my balls all week.

you konw what? i would PAY to see ANY of you "real" mans call any of them people i'm talking about "pussies" here home, and see how that ends for you AND the people you care about. 49er would probably be the first to shit his pants, and i have an hard time beliving you would be any different.

i'm off this site. probably for good. it was not nice talking or knowing most of you

Relax bro I've had some heated arguments with a few guys here now there all my friends no need to bail on us mate this is a fourm full of guys running aas
Sometimes shits going to get real

and you are?

call me your daddy. Ive been around here a hell of alot longer than you child. I see how you dis members here so I called you out and now you want to go home running between your mommas legs

I also suspect highly that you have been here before under a different username starting shit. Grow up kid so see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Harv this is the internet you do know that right you need to toughen up if you can't handle problems on the internet how you going to deal with real life problems

Back