How to increase vascularity

Mr P

Super Moderator
Ok, so vascularity is a visible badge that tags your hard work for all to see. We all like those veins everywhere, I think it's a sign of your mascularity and is so damn sexy in women too.

Some people tend to be more vascular naturally due to their genetic makeup, while others that are not genetically blesssed have to work hard at obtaining large veins, just like some have to work twice as hard as obtaining large calves, etc.

Some ways u can increase vascularity are:

Increase Workout Intensity :

Vascularity is increased by raising the blood pressure in your veins and that comes about by hitting your weight training program hard through higher reps, drop sets and supersets, in other words, strive for bigger pumps and don't give your muscles time to recover.

Decrease Body Fat :

Having a high body fat will only keep those veins in hiding. The same way having belly fat will not let your six pack show, same goes for exposing those veins.. you want to be vascular, then drop your body fat.

Eliminate Retained Water:

Many folks make the mistake of avoiding fluids in order to eliminate subcutaneous water. The truth is, if you cut down on fluid intake then your body will instinctively retain water. The correct way to reduce water weight and increase vascularity is to drink more water.

Take Good Vasodilator Supplements:

You can effectively increase vascularity by taking pre-workout supplements that are specifically designed to expand blood vessels. Doing so increases oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to working muscle tissue allowing for greater and more intense pumps. Taking pre-workout supplements high in Creatine, L-Arginine,, Nitric Acid and other vasodilators will help with bulging those veins.

For me drinking a gallon and a half ED of water and keeping up with cardio and keeping bf down has always giving me great results.. so if u want those veins to show follow these tips.

Great Post, nice topic. We all love being more vascular...

A GDA always helps make me more vascular. Also citrulline, gplc and nitrates.

Plus what Hurt said.. lol

Awesome post bro... thanks.

Question - how many people take creatine WHILE running gear?

Reason I ask is because since i first started running gear back in the day I decided for whatever reason that while running it I would eliminate most of the other stuff that I either felt I didn't need or felt could be putting extra strain on my body in processing the supplements etc while it was adjusting and processing the new gear.

I have, out of habit, continued to cut the creating while on cycle and pick it back up after I'm back off.

Is this common? Is it unnecessary? Better yet.... is it holding me back because of what you explained above and could I be getting more from my workout while on cycle if continuing creatine?

I just leave the windows up with the air conditioner off for my drive home in the afternoon. Makes every vein in my body visible. Mostly a joke, but it does work.

Ok, so vascularity is a visible badge that tags your hard work for all to see. We all like those veins everywhere, I think it's a sign of your mascularity and is so damn sexy in women too.

Some people tend to be more vascular naturally due to their genetic makeup, while others that are not genetically blesssed have to work hard at obtaining large veins, just like some have to work twice as hard as obtaining large calves, etc.

Some ways u can increase vascularity are:

Increase Workout Intensity :

Vascularity is increased by raising the blood pressure in your veins and that comes about by hitting your weight training program hard through higher reps, drop sets and supersets, in other words, strive for bigger pumps and don't give your muscles time to recover.

Decrease Body Fat :

Having a high body fat will only keep those veins in hiding. The same way having belly fat will not let your six pack show, same goes for exposing those veins.. you want to be vascular, then drop your body fat.

Eliminate Retained Water:

Many folks make the mistake of avoiding fluids in order to eliminate subcutaneous water. The truth is, if you cut down on fluid intake then your body will instinctively retain water. The correct way to reduce water weight and increase vascularity is to drink more water.

Take Good Vasodilator Supplements:

You can effectively increase vascularity by taking pre-workout supplements that are specifically designed to expand blood vessels. Doing so increases oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to working muscle tissue allowing for greater and more intense pumps. Taking pre-workout supplements high in Creatine, L-Arginine,, Nitric Acid and other vasodilators will help with bulging those veins.

For me drinking a gallon and a half ED of water and keeping up with cardio and keeping bf down has always giving me great results.. so if u want those veins to show follow these tips.
Great post!

actually aiming for more vascularity right now, this post comes in very handy although I knew a few tricks already now I know more! Thanks MR.P gonna work on it and getting a decent tan going then I'll post more progress pics. getting pretty lean these days!

hey I got a few questions, does caffeine hinder or improve your vascularity? Also, having a reduced sodium consumption is good for vasc. but is there such a thing as too low sodium intake? because I rinse my tuna in a steel strainer lol Overkill much?

hey I got a few questions, does caffeine hinder or improve your vascularity? Also, having a reduced sodium consumption is good for vasc. but is there such a thing as too low sodium intake? because I rinse my tuna in a steel strainer lol Overkill much?

Caffeine will hinder vascularity - it is a vasoconstrictor.

I have found that carbs with a high glycemic index an hour before my workout has increased the vascular it's during my pump.... Also what vasodialators are the best

Awesome post bro... thanks.

Question - how many people take creatine WHILE running gear?

Reason I ask is because since i first started running gear back in the day I decided for whatever reason that while running it I would eliminate most of the other stuff that I either felt I didn't need or felt could be putting extra strain on my body in processing the supplements etc while it was adjusting and processing the new gear.

I have, out of habit, continued to cut the creating while on cycle and pick it back up after I'm back off.

Is this common? Is it unnecessary? Better yet.... is it holding me back because of what you explained above and could I be getting more from my workout while on cycle if continuing creatine?

there was a good article i read (can't remember where) that states creatine is great while on cycle. sort of a synergistic effect. you should be able to google it and find it. but yeah i definetly take creatine on and off cycle, i do cycle it though. concret creatine.

Anyone ever experience more vasularity in one arm in peticular over the other? For instance my right and dominant arm has leaps and bounds of vascularity over my left but not strength.

Anyone ever experience more vasularity in one arm in peticular over the other? For instance my right and dominant arm has leaps and bounds of vascularity over my left but not strength.

yeah my right arm has much more vascularity than my left. Hard training has increased vascularity over all though. I have a few new pipelines going across my arms not and i love them haha.

all I can say is yuck... it's gross enough straight from the can. :)

I feel the same way about creatine. It's never made me feel very good, but - of course - I haven't taken any in years. A few years back when I started my workout routine, I had the idea that creatine was my Holy Grail to growth, but it had me in the ER the first day. Yeah, I think I took too much, but it still tasted like &*#^.

Back