how to know your powders legit?

If it melts far above its melting point, i.e. 10C+ it is not the right compound. If it melts below its MP and the range is broad it is most likely impure compound. If your powder melts within 3 degrees C, it is usually considered pure. You can test the purity of compounds by mixing the sample that you know is pure with the sample in question, if the MP becomes broad and depressed you have 2 different compounds, in other words your powder is bunk.

Note - the flash of the camera made it a brighter yellow than it really is

Yeah bro, mine is clear. Slight GSO tint to it becuase I used GSO but at 250mg 3x's a week I have been on now for 7 pins worth and I am TOXIC!!!!! My strength has gone thru the roof and I've put on 5-6 pounds!! I feel alot of water though! But it is definately got more punch than any Naps stuff I have ever used dosed at 250mg/ml!!!

Yeah bro, mine is clear. Slight GSO tint to it becuase I used GSO but at 250mg 3x's a week I have been on now for 7 pins worth and I am TOXIC!!!!! My strength has gone thru the roof and I've put on 5-6 pounds!! I feel alot of water though! But it is definately got more punch than any Naps stuff I have ever used dosed at 250mg/ml!!!

wow...bro just so we're on the same page thats test prop at 250mg with the carrier being entirely GSO?

if this is true i am very surprised and didnt know this is possible lol.

wow...bro just so we're on the same page thats test prop at 250mg with the carrier being entirely GSO?

if this is true i am very surprised and didnt know this is possible lol.

No sir!!! Not test Prop! Test Cypionate!!!

Good to hear bro! I love test.

hey bros, plan to begin my cycle tomorrow.

im gunna use each one of my brews individually as each one kicks in just to make sure everythings' quality is legit against what ive used in the past(UGL).

so ill begin with prop, then tren, then npp. i cant really gauge the npp, as ive never used it before. this will be my first time using my own gear.

:jump:

hey bros, plan to begin my cycle tomorrow.

im gunna use each one of my brews individually as each one kicks in just to make sure everythings' quality is legit against what ive used in the past(UGL).

so ill begin with prop, then tren, then npp. i cant really gauge the npp, as ive never used it before. this will be my first time using my own gear.

:jump:

Hell yeah brother!!! Keep us updated.

Hell yeah brother!!! Keep us updated.

ok bros,

woke up today with no pain at all, i was baffled with amazement; i cant feel any pain even when i press against the site.

im not sure if its because the viscosity of the carrier(EO) is so thin or because i used only 2.0% BA but im very happy with the outcome.

now i guess all thats left to do is get JAKD :uzi:

ok bros,

woke up today with no pain at all, i was baffled with amazement; i cant feel any pain even when i press against the site.

im not sure if its because the viscosity of the carrier(EO) is so thin or because i used only 2.0% BA but im very happy with the outcome.

now i guess all thats left to do is get JAKD :uzi:

That sounds like "Grrreat Sookses"! lol... That was a poor Borat impression. :wiggle:

if ur geting it in a vacuum sealed bag or factory sealed bag, more than likely its legit
hard for ug labs to produce mass amounts perfectly like that

China can buy a good weight loss medicine? The kind of effect

China can buy a good weight loss medicine? The kind of effect

Back