How to make PAINLESS winny?

mikethechemist

What's up guys. I've been making my own Winstrol (winny) suspension. It comes out good but painfull. Please look over my recepie, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

2% BA
20% BB
15% PEG-400
the rest Sterile Water

mikethechemist said:
What's up guys. I've been making my own Winstrol (winny) suspension. It comes out good but painfull. Please look over my recepie, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

2% BA
20% BB
15% PEG-400
the rest Sterile Water

What the heck do you mean by "it comes out good but painful?"

Miss Muscle said:
What the heck do you mean by "it comes out good but painful?"

It looks micronzied. There are no chunks floating inside the bottle. The end product goes through a slin pin. It won't separte but that's normal with peg-400.

The injections site hurts for at least 2 days after the shot.

Last edited:
mikethechemist said:
It looks micronzied. There are no chunks floating inside the bottle. The end product goes through slin pin. It won't separte but that's normal with peg-400.

The injections site hurts for at least 2 days after the shot.
You did everything correct then...suspended Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just hurts more than oil based with an ester, it's that simple. Test susp bothers me more than any other test but I still use it because I love how quick acting it is.

DocJ said:
You did everything correct then...suspended Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just hurts more than oil based with an ester, it's that simple. Test susp bothers me more than any other test but I still use it because I love how quick acting it is.

thanks Doc. I know test suspension could be crippling but I have used painfree UG Winstrol (winny) in the past. A few Canadian labs were skilled enough to produce it. It also separated.. btw same thing with Zambons. I'm wondering if it could be the PEG-400? I've tried adding less BA and BB. It crashes with even slighter lower %, for example 2/18 is not holding.

Last edited:
PEG definately causes post-injection site discomfort, I made Winstrol (winny) with PEG as the sole carrier once and it was the most post-inject pain I've ever felt.

PEG does not feel good in depot, I will attest to that. And Winstrol (winny) not separating is common for homebrew, especially when using ps80 in the mix with something like PEG.

Painless Winstrol (winny)? Yes, cap it.

DougoeFre5h said:
PEG does not feel good in depot, I will attest to that. And Winstrol (winny) not separating is common for homebrew, especially when using ps80 in the mix with something like PEG.

Painless Winstrol (winny)? Yes, cap it.

thanks Dougoe. Surfactant like PS 20 or 80 are suppose to create an impression of Winstrol (winny) suspension separation. I made my first batch with 5% PS-80. The sepeartion was minimal, probably 1/10 of a bottle. It also took at 2 days. The pain factor was exactly the same.

Last edited:
The PEG one is a nice easy one i planned on trying a few new things but with the shortage now im not going to....

Has anyone been able to hold it in just EO, BA, BB at say 25 to 50mg with out SS or Peg?....Im not a big fan of PEG and wanted to try a few things.

still thinking of caping it though.

hardbody04 said:
The PEG one is a nice easy one i planned on trying a few new things but with the shortage now im not going to....

Has anyone been able to hold it in just EO, BA, BB at say 25 to 50mg with out SS or Peg?....Im not a big fan of PEG and wanted to try a few things.

still thinking of caping it though.

It can hold in 50/50(oil/EO) with 2%/20%(BA/BB), it will dissolve into a homogenous liquid and it can pass smoothly through a 25g pin. However, sometimes it crashes (e.g 2/3 weeks later sometimes) and all you've to do is to re-heat on medium high and voila, it will be back in solution.

On another hand, i've HEARD that some people use guaicol to fully dissolve in combination with EO/Oil/BA/BB. That will seem more appropriate (in theory at least) because guaicol is the 'super solvent' - makes things stay in solution better.

i have to agree with Dougee I capped my whinny and its never felt better 25mg cap worked the best for me Id pop one every 9 hours it was money! simple too a little dextrose, little powder shake shake shake bam! A hundred pill in 15 minutes lol less mess and i can sit on both ass cheeks for once. I even found i got better results from taking the oral whinny. The set back i believe would be the double pass through the liver. But hell its better then dreading the Sand Shot as i like to call it! LOL
I wish I could make oral test suspension but thats not happening. lol

Maffie said:
It can hold in 50/50(oil/EO) with 2%/20%(BA/BB), it will dissolve into a homogenous liquid and it can pass smoothly through a 25g pin. However, sometimes it crashes (e.g 2/3 weeks later sometimes) and all you've to do is to re-heat on medium high and voila, it will be back in solution.

On another hand, i've HEARD that some people use guaicol to fully dissolve in combination with EO/Oil/BA/BB. That will seem more appropriate (in theory at least) because guaicol is the 'super solvent' - makes things stay in solution better.

I agree I just made oil based Winstrol (winny) and its painless

Back