hulker turns scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hulkster you have been exposed i would go into hiding if i were you, and if u really think you have any ground to stand with a lawsuit you have got to be joking.
my 2 cents

I read on Meso (don't ask me why I was there :( ) that someone is trying to sabotage Gre*******'s business. Send him Lots of randon Emails trying to fill his Inbox. His customers then called him a scammer on there because he wasn't replying to any Emails.

If you guys are smart... FIND A NEW SOURCE!!!!!!

i'm so sick of having to come onto boards i don't even use anymore, weeks after this bullshit ended. Pop-tart you are a piece of shit not me. where you live bro, come say some of this bullshit to my face. you are a pussy who hides on EF. come on over here and lets talk you little pansy bitch. go fuck EF Sam up the ass again, she is bitching she didn't get enough last night. your bitch EF Sam even admitted i was no scammer, read the post....it on EF. so shut the fuck up until you got some A) proof. B) balls to bring it to my face like a man. pop-tart, lol. good name bro. you are fucking ridiculous. and HULKSTER, you and i are two different cases, don't lump me in with you. i don't know WTF you did and i don't care. i know what i DIDN'T do, and its 99% of what EF said. jesus mary and joseph. this is a fucking joke. liars, pussy's and pansy's abound. hey EF Sam, how about banning pop-tart....kronk warned him on this same shit last week. yet he still does it. slanders and agitates the situation. you run a great ship over there. most fucked up "business" i have ever seen.

I do not know, but he has someone on this board listed as a reference. When I checked it out they never heard of him.

Easto said:
This is fucked up!!!

Does anyone know for sure who gre******* really is?

all you motherfuckers here and on EF need to stop mentioning my name with hulksters. we are not a fucking team. i did nothing wrong, at least not nearly to the extent he is being charged of (guilty or not i could give a fuck, not my business). so cut the fucking shit and shut your fucking holes.....whomever it may concern.

NOONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO ANY SOURCES WHO SCAMMED PEOPLE. LMAO!!!......THE ONLY WAY NOT TO GET SCAMMED IS NOT TO ORDER YOUR FUCKING GEAR OVER THE NET LARRY!!! PERIOD.

vectork39 said:
hulkster you have been exposed i would go into hiding if i were you
I never post on these types of threads, because I've seen mods being called scammers, their banned from the board. Then a few months later it's worked out and their back on the board and all that was said, just when away. So I think it just adds drama to the board.

But did I miss something, how and where was he exposed? Where's the hard evidence can you post it.

One more thing, the person that started this thread, started one like it about biggie just a couple of weeks ago.

I think before someone brings a thread from EF here about someone being a scammer. All the facts should be worked out first, because we don't need the drama here.

JohnnyB

WARBIRDWS6 said:
all you motherfuckers here and on EF need to stop mentioning my name with hulksters. we are not a fucking team. i did nothing wrong, at least not nearly to the extent he is being charged of (guilty or not i could give a fuck, not my business). so cut the fucking shit and shut your fucking holes.....whomever it may concern.

nobody gives a shit of you!
shut your cakehole hot-head.

Alright, this is gonna get ugly, I can tell.

Warning to all: Keep the degenerate bullshit and name calling off the serious forums, ie. every forum except the chat forum. Lets not have to start making examples out of people.

Locking her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back