Human Grade vs UG Lab

i love human grade test. it feels quality to me, but i still love UG labs and the gear that they put out too. some of my fav gear has been UGL. the only thing is that with human grade i know exactly what im getting

NOt Me.
A Good ug from reliable source, in first hand. you couldn't get fakes.

All pharma-grade have fakes these days...

so far ugl has been good for me.i agree with kane too many fakes out there. a good ugl ill go with ny time not to mention the ease of getting it.ive waited for international packages n its no fun to say the least.

Providing both were real, I would go for HG gear because you know what you are getting because of the QC. Also I have never had a problem with HG gear knotting up and hurting the way a lot of UG gear seems to be. With that being said, I know there are some GOOD and BAD Ug labs out there and it's just a matter of finding one that knows how to compound the right mix with the BA and BB. When compounded the right way, I don't have a problem with the UG's either.. especially for the price. It's just hit or miss.

if the hg is legit then i go for that,however in this day and age its just as good a chnce of been fake than real. now ive got a ug im happy with,there is one other id really like to tru (ug),but i wont name is ill prob get a load of pms

Homebrew - This way i know quality of the product (pending the materials are in good order) and i can make those concentrations not available to most.

HG deca is like 50mg/ml....that's 10cc a week for just the 500mg starter dose. Whereas i can brew 400-500mg/ml.

And real HG is not the cheapest.

HG for me but I kind of like making my own when I can't get my hands on HG.....just for giggles and to know it was made properly.

Human grade if it's real, and you can get it. If not...UG Lab / Trustworthy Homebrew

Yes, you have a More balanced and clever point of view than me.

In fact the most important is the source.

Till 2003 i ran only HG, and get real best benefits from them.

after i started with BD... and some others...

But with real HG from solid reliable source, nobody can be desapointed!!

I guess as long as it's real how can you ever go wrong with HG. Norma Hellas or Organon Yellow Tops beleave it or not is the only Deca I ever done. I never did UG Deca.
also the Sustanon as well. It wasent till I joind this board and started to exparament with other stuff intill i even tryed UG stuff. I did UG EQ and Tren (obviously ug) winstrol and some test P. The UG test P was a freking killer. Hated it but the EQ Winstrol (winny) and Tren were all pretty good. So which do I like better. I guess I don't really care at this point. Maybe I just haven't done enough UG to have a real oppinion.....

Ok, now, i cleared my medecin chest;

ther's some stuff existing only in UG, and some others, pharma and ug both.

when i can get pharma-grade i real appreciate it. and having some UGL Is usefull al along.

Nobody can choose one instead the other.

they are both plenty useful.

Kane...you didn't clear your medicine chest because of _ _ _ _ ? Now who's paranoid? Come on bro!

Back