I am 47 and need 1st cycle advice

iwannabod

Pain is for losers
Okay, I know asking for info about "my first cycle" is probably really annoying to those of you who probably see that same question asked over and over again. I tried to find an over 40 board to ask and did not see one so here I am.

Like the title says I am 47 and doing my first cycle. I do not want to stick myself every other day so was considering doing a Sustanon/tren stack. What do you guys think?

Don't forget to add a peptide, youre going to need it. For your research I suggest IGF or CJC1295 and GHRP. It's like nitro in your muscle car.

Click my banner
Okay, I know asking for info about "my first cycle" is probably really annoying to those of you who probably see that same question asked over and over again. I tried to find an over 40 board to ask and did not see one so here I am.

Like the title says I am 47 and doing my first cycle. I do not want to stick myself every other day so was considering doing a Sustanon/tren stack. What do you guys think?

Bad idea?

Please give me the why this is a bad idea and please follow with what your suggestions are. Experience: 27 years of 3-4 days per week lifting. I am at my genetic potential but will admit that due to a different job where I work like a bull and have not had the energy to lift for the past 5 my workouts have been down to 1 per week. I now have developed a bit of a belly.

I am now doing something different and have more energy to start again.

i would not add tren on a first cycle regardless of age. it is a hell of a chem and has some harsh sides. most dont use it until their 4th cycle or beyond. test only at 500mg/week for 10-14 weeks is what u should be doing on a first cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and PCT ready also. a stack even if not with tren is not advised on a 1st cycle do to u have no idea how your body will react. test only first will show u how your body will react to the test, id u were taking more than 1 chem u would not know which one was causing the sides

Yah dude at your age fuck it bc you already probably went through andropause so I wouldn't worry about you hpta and would run:
500mg test enan/cyp
10-20mg dbol for the first 2 weeks
run it for like 8 weeks and see where it gets you from start to finish.
Also do you have a diet? Steroids are not magical things that will make you grow you sometimes end up working 100 times harder on them to maximize the potential.
But anyone that tells you to go any higher than those doses do not listen bc your receptors are virgins...
You have a pct planned or are you planning on going on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which hoinestly would make more sense at your age and keep much more of your gains

NO!
DO NOT USE TREN BC YOU DO NOT NEED IT YET SIMPLE AS THAT and YOU MIGHT END UP HURTING YOURSELF ON TREN

thanks again guys. The Tren is definitly out.

P.S. I am already doing TRT. We still need PCT right?

thanks again guys. The Tren is definitly out.

P.S. I am already doing TRT. We still need PCT right?

Nope! Just like us juiceheads that cruise/burst/prime/pct almost...
EXCEPT you will not need to pct because you will just go back to your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosing and get on with your life. Some may recommend you taper down but at your dose I wouldn't see it as a necessity. Main reason to taper would be from really high doses down to a maintenance cruise dose to avoid the negative effects of a major hormone fluctuation (acne mainly) Out of curiosity what is your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosing regimen? Bc I have seen some horrible ones like 1.5 ml of test e every 3 weeks at 200mg/ml concentration for my grandfather. I would hope you are getting proper maintenance of about 200mg enanthate once a week ( ideally it would still be better to divide that up into 100mg every 3.5 days to achieve the most stable concentrations in the bloodstream)

48 here, been in the game for years. Do Not run Tren until you have several cycles under your belt. A Test only cycle is going to be your best bet. The slower you add other compounds AFTER proper PCT and recovery, the better gains you are going make and be safe. Your liver and joints are 47 man! Be good to those parts!!!

At 47 if you have never cycled there is no point in starting now. You are at the age that those that are still left healthy from playing the game are looking to make an exit strategy toward testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and HGH.

Look into that instead, almost 50 is not the time to get started cycling! especially playing the tren game.

At 47 if you have never cycled there is no point in starting now. You are at the age that those that are still left healthy from playing the game are looking to make an exit strategy toward testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and HGH.

Look into that instead, almost 50 is not the time to get started cycling! especially playing the tren game.

This ^^^^^^

Your best bet at 47 is either using HGH ( its just safer) or just being happy with yourself. I know you do not want to hear this but your not 27 y/o. 25 is the ideal time to start if there is such a thing as ideal.

Something we do not talk about much is that test drops white tissue production 50-80%, in your case this is about 80. Now imagine putting the muscle structure of a gorilla on a 25 y/o man and then again on a 50 y/o man. NEITHER IS GOOD and your going to be very very injury prone but especially at 47.

HGH increases white tissue production some 340%. It spikes insulin production and burns a great amount of fat. It increases lean muscle throughout the body. It repairs cartilage and makes cartilage stronger in general. Just do not abuse Growth.

HGH is worth looking into for a 25 y/o or 50 y/o. AAS is just not a good idea anymore buddy, I know your probrably an amazing physical specimen since you been training for decades, but don't you want to stay that way? AAS is probrably gonna make you blow out a tendon.

GL I hope I helped and I do not mean to alarm or scare you, just trying to paint a picture here.

Well, I need to think about things for a little while. I will give strong thought to ErectusMaximus. The problem is I started my family late in life; my boys are 6 and 8 and I first of all, want to be ablt to keep up with them and second, thought about doing a local masters bench contest. I was hoping to win a trophy and take a pic for them to see when they get older and their prime. I want to say that I had it goin on at one time too.

I still want to do something if for no other reason just to look good and feel better. My father is 76 and still pumps iron. Can you believe it! And yes, he looks good. While a majority of his peers are slumped over and can barely walk from one side of the room and back, he is still benching 200 lbs.

Your thoughts and suggestions are still wanted. Thank you.

P.S. someone asked what testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I am doing, it is Androgel. Like the name implies, it is a gel similar to the one Barry Bonds used only not nearly as strong. I do not inject anything and have been doing it for 3 months. It seems to help a bit....and my wife gets a little more action too.

Last edited:
You having kids that are 6 and 8 is even more reason not to start to cycle. Do you really want to risk your health for a stupid plastic trophy in an old guys only bench press event?

You said yourself your dad is still pumping Iron! He isn't cycling is he?

Look into real testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with testosterone injections and be monitored by a doctor.

If your hemocrit goes up from playing with cycles and you are left crippled from a stroke in your early 50's that plastic trophy isn't going to mean much to you.

I'm just trying to look out for you. You can build way past your genetic potential with just testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and HGH, it will just take a tad bit longer.

Not going to tell ya do or don't I am just going to suggest A cycle that will be reasonably safe while giving good results.

Wk 1-14
Test E or C at 500 mg per wk split into 2 shots 250 on mon 250 on thurs.

I would do some research on some sort of anti aromisan

For post cycle therapy (pct) look at the "standard post cycle therapy (pct)" sticky on front page and follow the "moderate cycle" post cycle therapy (pct) to the T.

But do not take my word for this do alot of research and make smart choices.

If you plan cycling for supraphysiological gains -- meaning explosive muscle mass you might want to consider staying on a Doctor's prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) regimen.

At your age, you are more than likely an ideal candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and monitored closely can make the rest of your life BETTER.

If you wish not to go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life and want to recover your HPTA (endogenous test production) then Kiss tren,deca test cycles good bye as suppression will be too fierce.

I have talked to alot of guys your age range 45-55 that are interested in supplementing with AndroMass as it wont disrupt HPTA function remotely close to what your aforementioned cycle would, due to the once-a-day dosing scheme we advise.

Full case reports are for public viewing along side blood work and results.

Some things to consider -

Matt

Back