I am back! now ready to CUT!

vinnycuz

sup everyone, for all of u who remember me, or not, lol, i am just finishing up my cycle of 400mg deca 500mg enanthate and weeks1-4 6-8 dbol per day. now that i am finishing up i am crashin and i stopped growing, i am a solid 170 now. but body fat increases alot :(. anyway, i am going to do clomid and hcg which i have on hand, now if any1 wants to give me the proper dose and when to start that will be helpful. I have a bottle of chinese clen, should i start it now to keep my size and burn some fat at the same time, i am aware of the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (with ECA stack). just wondering if i should throw it in at the very end to keep size and rip up at the same time, after in feb imma hit fina and prop, gonna bake my own cookies then ;). even without clen, would xantrax 3 or hydroxycut be good to ripp up and keep gains, help guys, thanks

cuzzy

Johnny B: whats pct?

fatboy: shut down my natural test levels and my body weight would crash and i would loose alot of my gains... = shut down

post cycle therapy (pct) = post cycle therapy
My advice would be the same as JohnnyB's, I would say start the clen the day post cycle therapy (pct) starts and run it for the 2 weeks. Dont try and diet any fat off at that point though as your body is just looking for an excuse to go catabolic, so you'll lose crazy mass if you do

Back