I don't care what anyone says...gear flu is REAL!

BulletWoods

Chairman of the Bored
I don't care what anybody says...gear flu is a real thing. I haven't cycled in 3 years...first pin yesterday, feel like garbage today. It has been about 12-15 hours after the first pin of the cycle...every single time!

Fortunately I***8217;ve never had it but I have known several people that have. So I agreed with you that it***8217;s real.

I don't care what anybody says...gear flu is a real thing. I haven't cycled in 3 years...first pin yesterday, feel like garbage today. It has been about 12-15 hours after the first pin of the cycle...every single time!

100 % Brother.... not all get it... I almost always get it when I go up in mgs

5 days of feeling just mehh. It is like the flu is coming on, but never arrives. Also, I did not anticipate that after 3 years with no gear that my glutes had returned to virgin muscle status! Even with a 25G pin and warming the vile in hot water, it is like someone hit me in the back of the hip with a baseball bat.

5 days of feeling just mehh. It is like the flu is coming on, but never arrives. Also, I did not anticipate that after 3 years with no gear that my glutes had returned to virgin muscle status! Even with a 25G pin and warming the vile in hot water, it is like someone hit me in the back of the hip with a baseball bat.

damn bro, lol. good that you recovered well after your last cycle. and feel like a virgin again. hows the cycle going?

hows the pip now? has it gotten better? was it bunk gear?

hows the pip now? has it gotten better? was it bunk gear?

PIP has not gotten any better. Every pin is painful, end up with a hard lump that just barely goes away in time for that pin to happen again 1 week later. So basically half my ass hurts at all times. Post injection redness and slight bruising occur every time. The gear is from AML so I do not think it is bunk. I reached out to them directly regarding it this morning. Looks like I am going to have to come off the gear. No point in a cycle if you feel like garbage on it the whole time.

Im experiencing same issues with the UGL testosterone propionate that i have to inject eod why don't you shot the deltoids too? I also get lumps on the ass. But i switch left glute-> left deltoid, so that i can sleep on the right side and then right glute -> right deltoid. Sometimes if the lump doesn't go away i may have to use a spot that isn't sore twice... As for the general PIP i feel worse if i don't move a lot, so keep hitting the gym/stretching and take walks. Im on 8th week i think i will survive until week 14.
Im wondering thought if the test works fine thought that i also get the flue feeling thing, but i just ignore it. Is it possible that the test don’t work? The products i use are the real deal the question is if it works on me even if i get lumps, flue feeling and pips

Last edited:

men with higher testosterone levels tended to have the weakest antibody response. As a result, the study suggests that testosterone suppresses the immune system, while estrogen boosts it. ... As a result many believe that the common perception of "man flu" as an exaggeration is unjust.

it all boils down to gear quality or bad injection practice.

If the product is garbage you can certainly witness flu like symptoms. Make sure youre using quality product.

Most often times if the lump cant go away you may have to use a spot that is not as sore twice. pip sucks. check your gear.

its what happend to me, cheap gear equals pip.

It's not always about quality. The flu-like symptoms and PIP can also be attributed to gear that is very highly concentrated (350mg/ml and up), such as T400 and those like it.

I have also gotten gear from AML in the past and ran into the exact same symptoms. After prodding I found out their basic 250mg/ml was actually dosed at over 365mg/ml, which is absolutely absurd in my book, as I was coming off no gear for several years and my body was nowhere near prepared for that kind of dosage.

It's not always about quality. The flu-like symptoms and PIP can also be attributed to gear that is very highly concentrated (350mg/ml and up), such as T400 and those like it.

I have also gotten gear from AML in the past and ran into the exact same symptoms. After prodding I found out their basic 250mg/ml was actually dosed at over 365mg/ml, which is absolutely absurd in my book, as I was coming off no gear for several years and my body was nowhere near prepared for that kind of dosage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back