I Have Come To A Conclusion, Primo Is Da Shit....

right pumped

out of all the gear I used soo far primo is where it's at. Too bad it fucking kills my hairline, but for lean gains, no bloat whatsoever, feel jakced all the time, no lathargy, can eat whatever i like(in reason ofcourse)

test can fuck off(flu,bloated like a ballon)

winny don't even have to go there

var-like it

deca-like it too but can't use along side dut soo thats out

d-bol, good gains but holy fuck the bloating is crazy(yes i use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and keep sodium down)

just saying

I only used primo once and must admit had a similar experience as you did, however, the cost always kept me away, maybe it's worth it as I have bad abdominal distension on test/deca/dbol/etc.

DocJ said:
I only used primo once and must admit had a similar experience as you did, however, the cost always kept me away, maybe it's worth it as I have bad abdominal distension on test/deca/dbol/etc.

i hear ya bro, the day it comes time when i have no other option but shave the dew I will run a gram of it. It's gold

I agree here 100%. I've recently brewed some up at 200mg/ml. I'm a little over two weeks into it @ 500mgs a week. Soon to be bumping up to 600 and so on. I'm running
Omna 250 Once a week and HGH 4iu's EOD slowly ramping up til I cant handle the sides. Then I'll back it down a C hair. But today I had the best workout I've had in awhile. I felt stronger and had excellent endurance throughout the entire workout. Primo E for the win!

I love primo too but I also love low dose test prop..i could do those two forever

az...primo e is the inj..ace can be oral or inj...oral is a waste imo but inj primo ace is not for the pain intolerant or infrequent jabber

gracias...i'm starting to think i'll be wasting my money on primo. I have a 400mg week test upper limit before gyno starts aacting up...i was thinking primo would allow me to run 1g week but i don't think my results will be worth the money/time spent that i could have done something else.

gracias...i'm starting to think i'll be wasting my money on primo. I have a 400mg week test upper limit before gyno starts aacting up...i was thinking primo would allow me to run 1g week but i don't think my results will be worth the money/time spent that i could have done something else.

test is just superior to everything because its a natural substance in men.

but too much of it is not good

simple stupid brought me to the conclusion that 2-3x a natural amount

I gathered an avg male produce 70mgs ew so I went for 50 mgs eod which put me at 175mg ew

this continually would put me right where I want to be mentally and physically without any other substances

I was right for myself

test is very cost effective as well

primo is a great compound but test clowns all

never tried primo but have always wanted 2. the price has usaully kept me back. my fav by far is tren, but since i've been getting injured alot lately been thinking of running primo my next time as its easier on ur body to see how i like it compared to tren

right pumped... how much are you running a week???

I have 3 10ml bottles of 100mg/ml and I would like to run it along side Test for my next cycle, but I don't think 10 weeks at 300mg/wk is anywhere near enough

primo

primo's good but equipoise gets me a lot harder. 500mg/week test & 800mg/week equipoise. i have got some of the best gains on this..but primo's still decent too. just expensive

RP-any issues with the hair? I've heard primo can be quite devastating as far as hair loss is concerned.

i've run primo alone for a short 6w period at 400/w and experienced no increase in hairloss
i am VERY prone to it however..

whats the problem with deca and proscar ?! I am about to run a cycle with deca and i have proscar on hand just in case.. now this scares me?

inject or oral?

inj mang

whats the problem with deca / proscar or dut ?

i wont get into the logistics behind it but it worsens your MPB when running the 2 together unless you run test along side

right pumped... how much are you running a week???

this was last year, i believe i was running 600mg along with var. I'm gonna say at the very least 12 weeks/600/800mg would be min

RP-any issues with the hair? I've heard primo can be quite devastating as far as hair loss is concerned.

fuckin demolished my hair. it didn't just thin the top but all over thiningg/defusing. I still believe it hasnt stopped

but all in all I believed it transformed my body. I would get a pump just washing my dick, no shitcawks. I love the shit.

Back