I have come to the conclusion I'm not ready for steroids. what should I do?!

unforgivin

I am banned!
my bodyfat% is too high

I have a lot of shît going on in my life

a lot of stress

I don't go to the gym

I have never trained properly in my life

never had a good diet

and the list goes on..

basically, I started injecting way too early like the stupid idiot I am. and I want to stop and recover fully. what should I do?!

Wait the proper time period based on ester and dose then run PCT.

"Full" recovery is always the best outcome. Your screen name are attached to lots of swings in what exactly youre doing. Injecting/not. Restarted? No AI then issues? If the doses and drugs have been all over the HPTA has been suppressed and drug all over the place.

Seriously ?

We've been giving you All the Proper Advice since you started posting.

And only Now, you are coming to this Conclusion !

Well ~ Better Late than Never................................. JP

my bodyfat% is too high

a lot of stress

I don't go to the gym

never had a good diet

and the list goes on..

basically, I started injecting way too early like the stupid idiot I am. and I want to stop and recover fully. what should I do?!

so switch to zomba classes to get your much needed fitness. and yoga too. its about all your good for.

my bodyfat% is too high

a lot of stress

I don't go to the gym

never had a good diet

and the list goes on..

you should probably start jelqing

Prepare yourself for a long trip to relax and then find a personal trainer at the gym. You may not have enough self-control, so you need someone to push you.Finally, keep exercising. Good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

Prepare yourself for a long trip to relax and then find a personal trainer at the gym. You may not have enough self-control, so you need someone to push you.Finally, keep exercising. Good luck!

Very good advice.. I'm the same, its not that I cant train myself but I just don't have the same discipline and military regime mindset without a PT running me on a stopwatch.

Back