I haven't heard anyone talk about this place much anymore, whats the deal?

Revelation Genetics

Limitless Potential - Pro
I have been communicating with a customer service representative with naps and their customer service just stopped responding. MAY BE a glitch in my computer so instead of finding answers there, I'll try my best and find them here! It's been a while but, what are your thoughts on naps lately? Has anyone taken the time to check them out or have dealt with them, if so same experience or does no one use them anymore? They use to be the hype. I don't get it, did they just go downhill or has everyone just moved on to the new best thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been communicating with a customer service representative with naps and their customer service just stopped responding. MAY BE a glitch in my computer so instead of finding answers there, I'll try my best and find them here! It's been a while but, what are your thoughts on naps lately? Has anyone taken the time to check them out or have dealt with them, if so same experience or does no one use them anymore? They use to be the hype. I don't get it, did they just go downhill or has everyone just moved on to the new best thing?

Sorry Mega, meant to pull that out before posting. You are definitely on top of it though, thanks.

Back