i just dont know!

freakups

ok i was going to start my first cycle shortly here, but i just dont think i can use a damn needle! i used deca about 4 years ago, but nothing since! i just have a thing with needles! i was going to take sustanon and mix it up with d bol, but like i said i just dont think i can go with it!
my whole plain is to put on a whole bunch of muscle mass and get cut up in the process. i have d bol right now, but i havent used it yet! what do you think? can i get what iam looking to get without the juice?just get on a oral? please let me know what you think....
thanks, matt
iam 21 years old, 6'2 230lb.

its not really that bad......you should have a friend do it for you

I don't mean to be harsh, but grow some balls! If you know what you're doing, injecting yourself is not a problem. Actually, it's kind of fun.

--dnb

It's really nothing once you start, the first self inj. can be pretty intense, but once it breaks the skin you will see that it is no big deal!

i remember my first time......when i saw the pinz...i was like FUCK....when i was first gunna shoot.....i was like FUCK...after i was done i was like That shit was nothing.....Injections are fun as hell

i know iam being a pussy about it, but to tell you the truth the main reason i dont want to do it is i dont know much about injecting! i guess i could read more into it and learn but i just heard that you dont want to hit it in the wrong spot ect... shit with pills, theres nothing to them! but for what iam looking to get out of this i might have to just take the high heels off and be a man huh.....
-matt

hey bro if your not ready then step away and leave the gear alone till you are bro.

no pressure, theres no contest here. pills will not do it for you and are more harsh. no sence in doing anything till you are completely ready bro

just my 2 cents

ohhh yaaa and stop being a bitch lol j/k bro

"ohhh yaaa and stop being a bitch lol j/k bro" lol....
i know what your saying, i wont jump into anything untill iam 100% sure what i want to do.
let me ask you a question though, can you get great results just off a pill?
-matt

You can get "some" results from orals only, but not "great" results. Do your research and get friendly with syringes. Get some 25 g pins, you'll hardly feel them go in sometimes. If you weren't watching, you would hardly know you were getting a shot.

Last edited:
I remember my first shot....I was shaking like a little bitch...not that I was ever afraid of needles (I've been getting shots all my life because of that damn cancer I had when I was young)....but it's just the fact that I'm actually sticking myself with illegal substances. It's definitely a rush to say the least....but from the second shot forward....I didn't even think twice about it! As long as you have the right size needles....ASPIRATE!!!....and just inject slowly.....you'll be fine. Good luck with it man....

and No....you won't get any real results from just "pills" especially with d-bol....maybe a little strength...but not for the goals you stated earlier.

freakups, the only way your truly going to get the gains your looking for is by injecting brother.

take your time like i said theres no rush bro. once you get that first one though! its all gravy from there

grafix-gnc said:
i was so nervous my first shot, lol, it took me about 10 minutes to make myself do it.... and i didnt even remmeber to aspirate.
lol.... i can already see it, thats going to be me!:)
what is the point to aspirate? i just went on www.spotinjections.com
and saw there pics.
now if your just on juice and no oral will you get great results or is it just best to mix them?
when i do grow some balls iam going to take sust and if its worth it i will take d bol with it.
-matt
oya, for all you that give yourself injections, whats the spot you use most?

freakups said:
lol.... i can already see it, thats going to be me!:)
what is the point to aspirate? i just went on www.spotinjections.com
and saw there pics.
now if your just on juice and no oral will you get great results or is it just best to mix them?
when i do grow some balls iam going to take sust and if its worth it i will take d bol with it.
-matt
oya, for all you that give yourself injections, whats the spot you use most?

You need to aspirate to make sure you are not in a vein.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1835

Just run test 400-500 mg for 10 weeks. You will get some good gains of your diet, training, and rest are all in check.

Its not so bad just go slow until it breaks through the first layer of skin and once you are to that point it will slide right in and then aspirate, then once you see that no blood has been sucked through into the syringe then just push the plunger and thats it nothing to it

its fuckin hard the first time you inject yourself. my first time i can remember looking at the syringe, looking at the needle, hands shaky. putting it back down, looking at it some more. picking it up, putting it back down. this went on for a good 45 minutes. i was so fuckin nervous, in the end i only did it cause i didnt want to waste the shit. but when i was done i realized there was nothing to it. my advice, start off with vitamin B-12 until you get the hang of it. that way if you chicken out youll know that you just threw out some pretty inexpensive b12 and not your goods.

Back