I need advice on my cycle between primo, masteron, var, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool thanks. It sounds crazy but I ordered yesterday everything I need for a mass cycle and today I'm ordering possibly the combination I just stated... var tren mast. If I can combine them I'd like to go with short ester compounds. Know what I mean

Roush , A good summertime stack is test 600,tren 600,mast 600, maybe some var.....
Sounds like you wouldnt run it quite like this though on account of you always using low test. Or would you?
Im a fan of low test and deca around 600-750 (although Im thinking gains are not much different with deca at 750, almost the same as 600) but running higher test around 600-800 always seems to give some good thickness. But yes its a pain watching the highE all the time.

Roush , A good summertime stack is test 600,tren 600,mast 600, maybe some var.....
Sounds like you wouldnt run it quite like this though on account of you always using low test. Or would you?

I've been a high test guy for years up until just recently. pretty much every cycle i did i would start with 150mg of test prop Eod with a 500mg a week test e base (thats around a gram of test a week). I started having some hematocrit issues and other issues running high amounts of test . so just for grins not that long ago i ran a very low dose of test cycle (175mg a week) , i've done that with npp, deca, tren, dbol. and I have found , for ME, that the low dose of test is just much easier and side free for me.
and i got to take it easy on the test being I'm on it year round , and got to keep an eye on on the hematorcrit/hemoglobin. running low dose test helps with that.

imo 'test' is a bit of a dirty compound with lots of room for spill over and sides. its great for when the time is right to blast it, but I've found that I'm healthier when I run cleaner compounds with very low test , like Primo, Var, Masteron

Cool thanks. It sounds crazy but I ordered yesterday everything I need for a mass cycle and today I'm ordering possibly the combination I just stated... var tren mast. If I can combine them I'd like to go with short ester compounds. Know what I mean

yeah i know what you mean . I blast and cruise and am on all the time , so i mix things up quite a bit. but if your going to be doing PCT and recovering, remember that you always have a next cycle to try a new compound. I'd stick with a few compounds together that work synergistically for one stack, then save other compounds to try next time**

**unless your like me and your always on something , then you can try out any compound you like at any time you like. I just dropped a test, tren, masteron cyle (with Dbol pre-workout), and now I'm running a Ment only cycle (with Tbol pre workout).

^ i can do that though cause I'm permanently shut down, don't need pct , and am on TRT for life. <-- sounds cool on the surface but comes with its own set of health problems to deal with

All this advice and suggestions from Roush , you guys, is very G2G. Ya know guys when you get to know and understand the steroid profiles the rocket science is not so needed.

You have to get some experience under your belt and understand the sensitivity of your body but as Roush explains you can manage sides by the use of what compounds and doses you stack. Simple Simon , like keeping the big aromatizing compounds at a min but also knowing the sides of the 19 nor's so you have like a prolactin inhibitor on board...etc... and so on.

Great posts Roush !

So when you start a cycle with test e, does that count as your test base so you can take an oral or short ester starting out or do you have to take test prop for your base considering you're waiting for test e to kick in?

So when you start a cycle with test e, does that count as your test base so you can take an oral or short ester starting out or do you have to take test prop for your base considering you're waiting for test e to kick in?

even though the test e is not fully kicked in for a few weeks, it is still getting uptaken into the blood stream within a few days. so your good to go after injecting test e, take anything else you want, your base is set

Awesome. So how does this sound rough draft

Wk 1-15 test e 250 twice/week
Wk 1-10 deca 350 once/week
Wk 1-3 test prop 100 eod
Wk 1-? Npp 150 ( how much, how often)
Wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg/day
AI- Adex .25 eod
PCT nolv @?
Clomid@?

Awesome. So how does this sound rough draft

Wk 1-15 test e 250 twice/week
Wk 1-10 deca 350 once/week
Wk 1-3 test prop 100 eod
Wk 1-? Npp 150 ( how much, how often)
Wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg/day
AI- Adex .25 eod
PCT nolv @?
Clomid@?

looks pretty good . Being your running a lower dose of Deca, you can run the NPP at about 100 EOD for up to 6 weeks.
some notes:
you will need to up your AI the first 4 weeks because your going to be running Dbol plus Test prop, both fast acting, which means your going to aromatize a ton those first 4 weeks .. and the last thing you want is to start off a cycle with high estrogen and have to deal with sides the whole cycle. I'd bump it to at least .5mg Eod , then at week 5 you can drop it down.
for me , when I run high test plus Dbol, I actually need to add letro with my adex , cause again Dbol can be an estrogen bomb. but at 30mg , you should not have to add letro, just up the adex.

you need to have a dopamine agonist on hand when running deca/npp . get caber , just in case your prolactin elevates from the 19nor. Keep estrogen in check , and that will help keep prolactin induced gyno at bay too

as for pct . clomid nolva is pretty standard protocol for 4 weeks. you can add hcg to this cycle as well and you'll have much better recovery and pct . i don't personally pct , so don't have first hand advice for you there

Check. I'm not against incorporating caber and letro, I just did not order any although I still can but, would it make a difference if I lowered the dbol and test dosage slightly?

Will estrogen issues be obvious or would they be confused as water weight etc?

Check. I'm not against incorporating caber and letro, I just did not order any although I still can but, would it make a difference if I lowered the dbol and test dosage slightly?

Will estrogen issues be obvious or would they be confused as water weight etc?

with only 30mg of dbol you should be fine just upping your Adex dosage from day one. then you can lower it back to maintenance after your done with the Dbol and test prop front load. the Caber i would definitely order at some point and have it on hand. if you get the dreaded 'deca dick' then its your prolactin (and possibly estrogen) is elevated and you'll need the caber.

monitor your blood pressure . its going to go up on this cycle, but if it spikes really high while holding a lot of water then your estrogen is elevated, also things like sensitive nipples, anxiety, moodiness, claustrophobia, are other signs of elevated estrogen.

get blood work 5-6 weeks in and see where your at as far as E2 and prolactin levels

The other cycle I ordered rough draft

Wk 1-12 test e @ 250mg/wk
Wk 1-10 mast e @ 400mg/wk
Wk 1-? Tren ace @200 mg/wk
Wk 1-? Anavar @ ? /day
No AI
Nolv and clomid for pct

How would you tweek that one

The other cycle I ordered rough draft

Wk 1-12 test e @ 250mg/wk
Wk 1-10 mast e @ 400mg/wk
Wk 1-? Tren ace @200 mg/wk
Wk 1-? Anavar @ ? /day
No AI
Nolv and clomid for pct

How would you tweek that one

I'd bump the mast up to 500mg (400 is ok, its a 'synergy' dose, but 500 will be more anabolic , and mast is low side to begin with) and run it full 12 weeks with test
I'd bump the Tren up to around 75-100mg Eod (assuming you have quite a few cycles under your belt). run it about 8-9 weeks.
Anavar at about 50mg a day , 6-8 weeks

I'd have an AI on hand . some guys at 250mg of test a week may need to dose about .25mg adex 2-3 times a week. Its all based on your body , you may not need an AI at all

this cycle is going to be a bit cleaner with less sides to worry about then the dbol npp cycle you laid out. The gains will come on a bit slower here, but it will be quality dry gains. and the Tren will put on solid quality muscle.
if you want to stay dry and lean throughout a cycle, then this is the one i would choose. If you want to 'blow up' and put on some weight and more strength , then the npp dbol cycle.

I would use 250iu HCG every 3 days during your cycle. Keeps your sack working and makes the transition to natty easier.

Thanks man. This would be my first time with tren just to clarify. Should I not intrude myself to tren?
I shot a few different compounds just to try them in my early 20's and have taken hella test boosters over the years, between that and heavy drinking through out my 20's I lost my ripped physic so that's my worry about gyno.

Thanks man. This would be my first time with tren just to clarify. Should I not intrude myself to tren?.

I am a big fan of Tren . And most the negative sides that you hear about on the internet are really blown out of proportion or are urban legends for the inter webs. its going to put on quality muscle, better then any other compound that i know of. just start with a lower dose and you can always go up a bit from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back