I never heard of the brand IP

poltergeist

Are brand names like Denkall and QV legitimate juice makers ? I also never heard of IP but I know a company that sells Sustanon, Masteron and other stuff from IP . Is IP a good brand name ??

Welcome to the board !!

QV & Denkall are Mexican Vet companies.

IP is a UG lab with a very questionable reputation.....

the german company is the original, still some of the best products ever made, but a man from the orient has taken the ip moniker also, both good companies

I ordered IP (China) once. I got some deca that I had no problems with. But because of their questionable reputation, I wouldn't order from them again unless I had to.

it surprises me with ip china that he seems to have such a bad rep yet has been around for so long. How many labs do you know that havent completly shut down and disappeared with peoples money, then another lab fro the same place pops up with a differant name. Thats one thing I like about ip, and his service is really good.

his service is good and reliable, i've personally never had anything but good results w/ his stuff, the only thing i have questions about is many times his stuff tests out w/ extra ingredients, his eq tested w/ some test in it a couple times, at least it's "real"

newgoal300 said:
his service is good and reliable, i've personally never had anything but good results w/ his stuff, the only thing i have questions about is many times his stuff tests out w/ extra ingredients, his eq tested w/ some test in it a couple times, at least it's "real"

his eq tested with test in it? thats new to me, were the numbers at least what they were supposed to be or close to it? Where did you see these tests?

I have some IP stuff coming so I hope it's good quality

I'm especially hoping the ancillaries I ordered like adex, nolva and propecia are legit becuase I can't afford to play around with stuff like that. As much as I would be pissed to waste my money with some bad test, I would be even more pissed if my hair started falling out becuase of some bunk propecia or I started growing breasts becusae the adex was fake

Bimmer said:
Thats one thing I like about ip, and his service is really good.

His service was great. Very responsive with emails, and I think I got my gear in less then ten days. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with his gear, its just that with some things I have read about him in the past, I'll stick with my current source. It seems that more recent info I've read about him is favorable.

the eq and test mix was a test i saw a couple years ago on bolex or some other board but don't let that scare you results you want results you'll get

great board here fellas! i've heard both good and bad about IP products. what i've heard most is that their orals are under-dosed, but good service and alot of products

I have always liked the man's Winstrol (winny), excellent stuff. I would never use any of his oils again though when there are better choices out there.

Back