I think i put 2.5 mills in a vain!!!! help

thinkandgrowrich

Thanks for taking a concern with this issue, guys.

Last night I was taking my normal cycle shot to the buttocks. My wife was giving the shot as normal, she always aspirates and when she pulled the needle out the problems started. I assume that she wiggled after she aspirated and hit a vain. She adminstered 2.5 mills of test ENT 300 per mill. After she pulled the needle out of the flesh, I was not able to breathe freely and had the worst coughing spell in my life, so hard that my eyes went blood shot. Later that night around 2 hours I was not feeling very well and went to bed.
I had cold chills and could not get warm no matter how many blankets I used. I had chill bumps and shaking. Later that night I went into night sweets and had to change the sheets 4 times and sleep on towels. I was sweating profusely and still had a hard time breathing and unable to take deeps breaths with out a terrible head ach. I felt like my blood pressure was sky high and my thinking was not very lucid to say the least.
In the morning I spent some time in my home sauna and sweet like a mad man.
So far today I feel much better and I have started eating again. I feel very lucid and confident so the mind is back on the job. Does any one have links to others who have main lined Test ENT? I was wondering about the long term effects to the body.
Is it possible that the test went in a vain and landed in the lungs? Can this be a positive situation with the new stronger lungs? Lol

Thanks
L2J

Yes I know the probelm well , I'm looking for constructive data on this subject. I have never heard of any one on there death bed from juice and I may have nicked a vain and got a little in the blood stream , but finding more data on this subject is not easy.
Thanks again

Someone Give This Guy Sum Info On This Deal. This Shit Has Me Freaked Out Now I Take My Injections In My Glutes Also. But I Never Feel A Thing. I Do Taste It In My Mouth Some Times While Injecting But Nothing Else. I'd Like To Know My Self What Could Happen If U Shoot It In A Vein And What Should Be Done Afterwards To Keep Yourself Safe.i'm On Sus 300 1cc A Week For 12 Weeks.

I did some reserch and this sounds like a Tren cough and the allergic reaction to the solvants to the gear . I may have nicked a vain , but what about the big question .
What are the risk with a iv test mistake .

Wow! Sorry to hear about that bro! Not pleasent i'm sure. I'm a little dumb founded as to how you hit a vein using a deep IM injection to the glute?? Didn't think that was possible. Especially since it wasn't your first time. Honestly, IMO.. I would further explore the possibility of adverse or allergic reaction to the inactive i***edients in the gear. I believe it's rare (or even near impossible) to OD on gear/hormones.

thinkandgrowrich said:

Last night I was taking my normal cycle shot to the buttocks. My wife was giving the shot as normal, she always aspirates and when she pulled the needle out the problems started. I assume that she wiggled after she aspirated and hit a vain. She adminstered 2.5 mills of test ENT 300 per mill. After she pulled the needle out of the flesh, I was not able to breathe freely and had the worst coughing spell in my life, so hard that my eyes went blood shot. Later that night around 2 hours I was not feeling very well and went to bed.
I had cold chills and could not get warm no matter how many blankets I used. I had chill bumps and shaking. Later that night I went into night sweets and had to change the sheets 4 times and sleep on towels. I was sweating profusely and still had a hard time breathing and unable to take deeps breaths with out a terrible head ach. I felt like my blood pressure was sky high and my thinking was not very lucid to say the least.
So far today I feel much better and I have started eating again. I feel very lucid and confident so the mind is back on the job. Does any one have links to others who have main lined Test ENT? I was wondering about the long term effects to the body.
Is it possible that the test went in a vain and landed in the lungs? Can this be a positive situation with the new stronger lungs? Lol

Thanks
L2J

i dont think there are any long term studies on effects of people injecting steroids into there veins because who would want to subject themselves to that. From what it sounds like you did nick something there. I have never heard of a case of dying from hitting a vein. I was under the impression that before you would get a 2cc shot directy into your bloodstream you would hit the floor and pass out. Going into the sauna prob wasnt the best idea. Tren commonly causes a cough and a metaly taste afterward. And its not going to make your lugs any stronger so get that out of your head. My advice, tell you wife to keep her fuckin hand steady and aspirate!!!

thinkandgrowrich said:

Thanks
L2J

i dont think there are any long term studies on effects of people injecting steroids into there veins because who would want to subject themselves to that. From what it sounds like you did nick something there. I have never heard of a case of dying from hitting a vein. I was under the impression that before you would get a 2cc shot directy into your bloodstream you would hit the floor and pass out. Tren commonly causes a cough and a metaly taste afterward. And its not going to make your lugs any stronger so get that out of your head. My advice, tell you wife to keep her fuckin hand steady and aspirate!!!

Welcome to the club. I think most on this board have done that and experience what you did to some degree or another, I know that I have.

Yep the same thing has happened to me just the other day with 3cc test e. My reaction was pretty much identical to what you described.

sirxxlew said:
My advice, tell you wife to keep her fuckin hand steady and aspirate!!!

I aspirated but after you aspirate, when you change hand positions and then start depressing the plunger you only have to move a fraction of an inch to get the needle in a vein. I actually aspirate multiple times during the injection because I have had the needle drift into a vein during the injection. I don't think anybody can keep their hand perfectly steady while injecting 3 cc of gear.

The gear I injected was Testogen from Endogen Hormone co.
Is any one having probelms with this gear ?
And yes I'M very happy to be alive.
Above there was a commit about the sauna was not a good thing.
I wounder why that opinon was given. Thw sauna drives toxins out of the body in my humble view and help to clean the system.

Last edited:
You got tren cough, except you got it from test. Although rare, this happens. Nothing to worry about.

JayC said:
Wow! Sorry to hear about that bro! Not pleasent i'm sure. I'm a little dumb founded as to how you hit a vein using a deep IM injection to the glute?? Didn't think that was possible. Especially since it wasn't your first time. Honestly, IMO.. I would further explore the possibility of adverse or allergic reaction to the inactive i***edients in the gear. I believe it's rare (or even near impossible) to OD on gear/hormones.

Hey guys, many shots in the glutes, administered by myself only. I asparate 99% of the time, however I have caught the odd occasion where I simple forgot, I believe both times were the glute and delt and I felt, "like shit, you can't forget to asparate" anyway, two injections ago, left glute I inserted and asparated and immediately drew back 1/4 cc of bright blood, and it was right now! I thought shit I never hit a vein in the glute. Glad I make it a standard to asparate as I hate to think what 3 cc of andropin/Tren/ EQ would do to your heart, brain and resp system if mainlined. The other thing is when you administer yourself is nearly every injection you can't seem to help but move the needle, either move back or forth or sideways.

Be happy that if you indeed mainlined that you survived.

Cheers

It's possible to hit a vein in any IM injection, blood vessels are everywhere and certainly deep in the muscle so don't think you can't hit one if you're doing the glute. The comment about the sauna being a bad idea is actually valid depending on what exactly happened. If it were an allergic reaction you would've most likely gotten hives/redness and felt a "lump" in your throat if there was laryngospasm. An allergic reaction this severe could lead to anaphylactic shock...the blood pressure drops as you have systemic vasodilation. In such a case the heat from the sauna would add to that effect as saunas and hot tubs (they increase body temp) will cause you to vasodilate too. If the difficulty in breathing was more of a "I can't seem to get enough air" as opposed to it's "hard to breathe" because of bronchospasm then you may have had some pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs). This can be caused by a hypertensive crisis (as well as a number of other things) and could explain some of the other symptoms as well.

vapermedic said:
It's possible to hit a vein in any IM injection, blood vessels are everywhere and certainly deep in the muscle so don't think you can't hit one if you're doing the glute. The comment about the sauna being a bad idea is actually valid depending on what exactly happened. If it were an allergic reaction you would've most likely gotten hives/redness and felt a "lump" in your throat if there was laryngospasm. An allergic reaction this severe could lead to anaphylactic shock...the blood pressure drops as you have systemic vasodilation. In such a case the heat from the sauna would add to that effect as saunas and hot tubs (they increase body temp) will cause you to vasodilate too. If the difficulty in breathing was more of a "I can't seem to get enough air" as opposed to it's "hard to breathe" because of bronchospasm then you may have had some pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs). This can be caused by a hypertensive crisis (as well as a number of other things) and could explain some of the other symptoms as well.

Wow... someone got their degree

I injected for the first time today. I injected 2.5 cc's into my right quad. Pin went in fine and air bubbles came up when I aspirated. Went ahead and injected. I forgot to go slow and injected really fast. I let the pin sit for about 30 seconds to make sure all the gear went in. Pulled out and I felt really cold and almost threw up. No cough though.

I dont even like reading about this shit :) Havin the wife pin my glute tomorrow and you can bet I'm gonna tell her about this story...wish me luck!

Help, this just happened to me 6 hours ago! I pinned Sust/Eq 2.5mLs in my right glute, I aspirated but I think my hands were shaky and I may have moved into a vein :( I didn't get any horribly bad coughing but half way through my pin I starting sweating heaps.. That has only happened to me once before I thought maybe I was just worried about the pin.. About 15mins later I noticed it was hard to take deep breaths and I had the taste of metal in my mouth.. Now 6 hours later I'm in bed and ive got a temperature and I'm not feeling the best.. I have a headache and still can't take really deep breaths.. What should I do? Plz anyone help me what should I do? Should I try to stay hot or cool myself down? Also do you guys think this breathing problem will go away? I'm really worried, do I have oil in my heart or lungs? Any response is appreciated

Back