I think im a little confused on anabolic ratings and stuff

palmers

Why is deca considered the better bulker when it only has an anabolic rating of 125. Most injectables are higher then that, like why say test deca and dbol being the best bulker instead of like tren and sdrol. Their rating are sooo much higher then deca and dbol

Great question. But I always see test, dbol, and anadrol at the top of the lists. I think broscience plays the biggest role here. We all hear that Arnold did little more than dbol and deca. Truth is that he is probably the only person that knows what he took and how much. I've always heard that deca puts on water weight......maybe part of the reason it's considered such a good bulking agent. Most certainly the reason it makes the joints feel better. Never tried it myself. Perhaps I should.

On the other end is tren, which apparently causes no water retention and is most often used for recomp or cutting. Again......just me taking guesses as I have never used tren either.

Curious to see what kinds of responses you get here. Would like to learn more.

Why is deca considered the better bulker when it only has an anabolic rating of 125. Most injectables are higher then that, like why say test deca and dbol being the best bulker instead of like tren and sdrol. Their rating are sooo much higher then deca and dbol

Deca's Anabolic Rating is 125, with a Androgenic Rating of 37.
Test has an A/A Rating of 100/100.
Tren is 500/500.
Halo is 1,900/850
Cheque Drops is 4,100/1,800

And then there are some Really Crazy High Anabolic Androgenic Ratios.
But what's on Paper doesn't necessarily Translate into Gains.

From my Personal Experience over Decades, I've found that Guys will vary in what the Best Bulker for them is.
If you were to ask that Question, you would get lots of different answers............................... JP
P.S.
I think that Test/Deca/and Tbol is a Better Bulker than Test/Deca/Dbol.
Cause you'll get almost the same Strength without the Bloating and Blood Pressure Spikes that Dbol is known for.

So my next cycle will be tren, halo and some cheque drops (sounds like acid, yummy lol)
Thanks for that JP, you are responsible now lol..

I remember hearing tren for strength. I didnt climb as high as when i did deca. There are other factors tho. I started tren after only being back in the gym for 2-3months after 3 years off. So i was doing incline dumbells 70's now i do 85's might try 90 next week. My decline went from a plate and 15 to a plate and 35 and my squat went from a plate 15 to two plates... Where as when i did deca years ago i went from 325 to 395 on decline and 325 to 4plates on squat (i never do flat bench) but i was lifting hard and religously for 5 years at that point and ive heard people say when u get lifting that heavy it climbs really quick. Idk tho plus i was in prime age of 22-23 whereas im 27 next month and i just got over an addiction a year ago so i put myself thru a lot of abuse during that time. Still, gunna cruise with deca instead of tren... New to blast n cruise was going to do 100/100 test n tren but instead ill do 125/125 test n deca

Its weird how cheque drops and halo have an anabolic rating like that. I heard they were not for growth at all but purely to be mean and pumped, mainly for fighting

I remember hearing tren for strength. I didnt climb as high as when i did deca. There are other factors tho. I started tren after only being back in the gym for 2-3months after 3 years off. So i was doing incline dumbells 70's now i do 85's might try 90 next week. My decline went from a plate and 15 to a plate and 35 and my squat went from a plate 15 to two plates... Where as when i did deca years ago i went from 325 to 395 on decline and 325 to 4plates on squat (i never do flat bench) but i was lifting hard and religously for 5 years at that point and ive heard people say when u get lifting that heavy it climbs really quick. Idk tho plus i was in prime age of 22-23 whereas im 27 next month and i just got over an addiction a year ago so i put myself thru a lot of abuse during that time. Still, gunna cruise with deca instead of tren... New to blast n cruise was going to do 100/100 test n tren but instead ill do 125/125 test n deca

I'd say you are simply not pushing yourself like you used too when you were training consistently for 5 years straight.
If you'd start pushing certain muscles and really hitting them for strength, i'm sure it would explode regardless.

Back