I wanna cycle...

i know I'm young, but I wanna look like the big guys in the mags and I want it now. I have been doing BowFlex for 2 years and just started working out at LA Fitness.

What kind of steroids can I take? A guy I graduated with said Dbol and Tren are good choices for mass.

Help me please.

Welcome! what are you're stats?
and may I add those guys in the magazines have been training for most of their lives & most of them have great genes..So I'd say you should focus on improving,
what is your fitness level now, are you a beginner? Intermediate/ or advanced ?

Stats please.

Thanks Pinga. And to be honest, I'm no dumb kid. I don't need some juice monkeys acting like jerks.

Anyway, I'm 6'2. About 215lbs. I don't know my bodyfat, but I've always been a bigger kid. I'm not fat. I'm almost 19 years old and again, i know its young and I've read about my natural test levels and all that. But I'm tall enough and i wanna be huge.

I eat lots of salmon and spinach and tons of weight gain shakes. Like 4-5 a day.

Please help me out.

Thanks Pinga. And to be honest, I'm no dumb kid. I don't need some juice monkeys acting like jerks.

Anyway, I'm 6'2. About 215lbs. I don't know my bodyfat, but I've always been a bigger kid. I'm not fat. I'm almost 19 years old and again, i know its young and I've read about my natural test levels and all that. But I'm tall enough and i wanna be huge.

I eat lots of salmon and spinach and tons of weight gain shakes. Like 4-5 a day.

Please help me out.

Ok Popeye, how about posting up your diet for us and your... ahem... BowFlex training routine.

at 6'2 and 215 lbs you can grow with the right training/diet...Go to our diet forum & have 3J help you with your diet..
Here's the link http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Stick around and take advantage of the free diet advise, you'll be amazed how much you can grow with the right diet/training.

Our sponsors have great supplements that could help you with your goals, look around.
Let me know if you need any other advise.

this is getting frustrating. ive been round here and into gear for a year and im ready to kick shit over when i see threads like this.

you old timers like RJ and Pinga must just hate this shit.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks steroids are the answer to life. If it only took injecting steroids to get huge and strong, there would be a shit ton more pro athletes and body builders out there.

dont let these juice monkeys get you down brah! i recommend the following cycle:

weeks 1-23 100mg/day test suspension
weeks 1-18 750mcg/day oral tren
weeks 1-6 60mg/day dbols
weeks 18-23 50mg Winstrol (winny), drink it bro, you can drink it brah

if you really wanna get big throw some cheque drops in on days you want an intense workout.

pct brah, just get some novadex xt from gnc.

thanks brah, i appreciate it if you rep me for the advice.

dont let these juice monkeys get you down brah! i recommend the following cycle:

weeks 1-6 60mg/day dbols

if you really wanna get big throw some cheque drops in on days you want an intense workout.

Solid advice there snig.

As a totally serious side note - I just got done running oral tren for the first time and that shit is nuts!

the best cycle for u man
1-12 1000mg milk ed
1-15 10 eggs ed
1-20 6-9 meals ed

for ur pct alot of chicken,meat,shake

come on man,,, welcom to ology :wiggle:

Hmmm... taking a purely subjective viewpoint based on your prior testimonials I would recommend a vasectomy. Your progeny would be the equivalency of amoeba rednecks.

Please help me out.

All that AND Bowflex too?!?!?!?!!!!11@

Recipe for fucking success right there!!

Diet and training first. You just got signed up to an actual gym. Give that a go with a good 500 grams of protein a day in your diet and see how well you do in a year.

your your onwn good dont use steroids. thats all advice im giving you on that. if you want help with diet or trainning pm me. but no juice for you.

weeks 1-6 60mg/day dbols

You're joking..... right Snigg?

weeks 1-6 60mg/day dbols

I just ran a similar cycle,..but I only gained 14 lbs....so I did half a Novadex xt(I figure there's 2 servings per???), finished that today, so tomorrow I'm running the same cycle again, only upping the Dbol from 60mg ed to 150mg ed for weeks 1-12.

Last edited:
I just ran a similar cycle,..but I only gained 14 lbs....so I did half a Novadex xt(I figure there's 2 servings per???), finished that today, so tomorrow I'm running the same cycle again, only upping the Dbol from 60mg ed to 150mg ed for weeks 1-12.

dont forget halo at about 80mg ED................:Pump:

Back