I want to do the most natural no-steroidal thing and make gains...

TANK

Any suggestions? I mentioned something called sterol on the supplement forum. Anyone tried this product? I am sure it was natural and not steroids as it was sold at GNC. I am not knocking you folks who want to do roids, I am looking for an alternative though. I noticed this "sterol" product gave me nice quick measurabe size and strength gains, but it also made me moody and I felt like my I/Q lost 15 points like I couldn't concentrate or something. I am still not sure what that shit was made of totally. I have used creatine, NO size gains, BIG endurance gains but ...not what I need. Thanks in advance!:)

there is nothing in that pill except some caffiene and worthless herbs.

Personally, i don't juice, but i don't by worthless supplements either.

Other then supps maybe try increasing your protein intake slightly by a couple of meals(ie some protein shakes or other lean proteins) or gradually increase the portion size of the protein your now taking in ie instead of say 1 can of tuna, 6-8 ounces of lean meat, or 6-8 egg whites try 2 cans of tuna, 10-12 oz meat or 10-12 egg whites.

Slight changes like this can sometimes make a huge difference over the lon run

Thanks for the input fellas!!

there is nothing in that pill except some caffiene and worthless herbs.
- Puc
I hate to disagree but I can only go by experience. I did make dramatic gains with this stuff personally but again, did not like the side effects. I also had a speed-up in heart rythum which may be bec of the caffiene I guess.

Creatine will help load your muscles with fluid, which will give you more strength to lift.

so

Lift hard Eat large Rest Easy

I used a gel called Super One+ (got it from 1fast400.com). I noticed very good results. It is a steroidial gel. Some people thinks its bogus but I got very good results. Shit rashes up the skin but hey, can't have it all right? Do some research on it. It is not steroids but it may border on it. I also use creatine, protein powerders, and have a good clean diet.

andezzz999 said:
I used a gel called Super One+ (got it from 1fast400.com). I noticed very good results. It is a steroidial gel. Some people thinks its bogus but I got very good results. Shit rashes up the skin but hey, can't have it all right? Do some research on it. It is not steroids but it may border on it. I also use creatine, protein powerders, and have a good clean diet.

actually, it is a steroid, but it is just legal.

what the hell, sorry bro.... Take your creatine and eat well, work hard that's all I have to offer.... That's 90% anyway. The other 10% you'll have to do without..

Thanks DJ_rockett, Dominique and andezzz999. As I am looking into these supplements I remember hearing some reports on creatine and a few state troopers in my area. Heat seems to have something to do with it. But they were buffing and building up their strength and muscles and got so sick during a training exercise they were takin away in abulances. Turns out all three were taking creatine and getting results but it caused kidney failure! EEK! Then there was that orioles baseball player that died being out in the heat and doctors say it was related to creatine. Again, I am not downing any of these supplements as I have heard they work, I am just bringing some questions to mind and thought this would be a great forum to ask considering the knowledge base. Last of all, I was reading that the animal cuts was a heater or "heat" creator? Anyone know what this means? Does it make you hot or something? Thanks very much again!!

TANK said:
Ok, after doing more research, I found that the powdered form of creatine is too hard on the body for several reasons. Maybe I will try this one...

Different type of creatine makes HuGE difference by not overworking the kidneys!

STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID CREATINE! it is one of the biggest scams on the market. everything they say is complete bullshit. creatine is not stable in water what so ever.

as far as the orioles pitcher, he was taking Xenadrine RFA-1 (an ephedrine containing thermogenic). the lard ass was way out of condition and had a list of seriouse health problems such as, "an enlarged heart, abnormal liver function and borderline hypertension". Also, he placed himself on a strict diet, "having eaten very little solid food for several days before his death." (1)

in my opinion, Steve Belcher was an idiot and if he was still alive, i would call him and idiot to his face.

1.) Natural Products Insider. 18 February 2003; 01 May 2003 <http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/hotnews/32h18143344.html>

STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID CREATINE! it is one of the biggest scams on the market. everything they say is complete bullshit. creatine is not stable in water what so ever.

O' SHIT! I am going to send it back for a refund as soon as I get it. I looked up your claim and you are right. Sounded good at the time.:rolleyes:

Ok, that's the LAST time I get suckered. I am new here but maybe I should post a thread on supplement shpupplemt in other words snake oil. Na, I will leave that up to the veterans unless it's already been done...I used a product as a teen that I thought was effective. Weider Life Essence, anyone heard of this? Here's what I found:

Weider, too, had several brushes with the law. In five cases between 1972 and 1975, U.S. Postal Service Administrative Law Judges concluded that he and/or his companies had made false representations for a self-defense system and various products claimed to produce rrapid weight-loss, rapid weight gain, or body shaping [2-6]. In 1984, the FTC charged that ads for Anabolic Mega-Pak (containing amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and herbs) and Dynamic Life Essence (an amino acid product) had been misleading. The FTC complaint was settled in 1985 when Weider and the company agreed not to falsely claim that these products can help build muscles or are effective substitutes for anabolic steroids. They also agreed to pay a minimum of $400,000 in refunds or (if refunds did not reach this figure) to fund research on the relationship of nutrition to muscle development. Although the forbidden claims no longer appear in Weider ads, similar messages appear in articles in the magazines and are implied by endorsements and pictures of muscular athletes as well as by names of the products themselves.

Want more? How about the co's jumping on the protein sale's wagon?:

The notion that massive amounts of protein are necessary during training have evolved from the ancient beliefs that great strength could be obtained by eating the raw meat of lions, tigers, or other animals that displayed great fighting strength. Today, although few athletes consume raw meat, the idea that "you are what you eat" is still widely promoted by food faddists.

During the early 1900s, when muscles were discovered to contain protein, athletes and coaches mistakenly concluded that protein was the principal component. (Actually, it is water.) These protein beliefs were further reinforced during the 1930s by Bob Hoffman (1899-1985) and later by Joe Weider (1923- ), both of whom published magazines that catered to bodybuilders and weightlifters. They asserted that athletes have special protein needs, that protein supplements have special muscle-building and health-giving powers, and that the most efficient way to get enough protein is by using supplements. The scientific facts are otherwise. Muscle-building is not caused by eating extra protein. It is stimulated by increased muscular work. Once basic protein needs have been met, the small additional amount needed during intense training is easily obtainable from a balanced diet. Few Americans fail to consume adequate amounts of protein.

Here's the rest of the link, please feel free to debate anything but sounds crete...

Last edited:
HAHAHA!! I am learning that is probably the only way to make huge gains other than natural.

after everyone's helpful comments on this thread, the conversation has blended in a bit so I moved the "STEROL" supplement question here so I am not duplicating

I have to mention that this "sterol" product by universal (It may not work for everyone) has clearly worked for me, no question about it. It is the ONLY supplement that has given me (personally) documented size gains extremely fast and strength gains. Again, problem is occassional moodiness, some sleepless-ness, inability to concentrate at times and increased heart rythum periodically. I am surprised of not hearing more people on this site that have used it other than roids for quick gains. I also, cannot find any literature on it anywhere.. This is confusing.

Here is the link I am not promoting any one company or even this supplement. I am tossing this "universal" product up for discussion..Thanks.

Last edited:
you could try creatine and things like that but there no point if your no eating bugger all or training properly. try a multi vitamin and some food

Back