I want to experiment with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) myself, temporarily.

FWIW- Thank you to the mods for keeping this forum and this thread in particular moving in the right direction. Lots of good information here for everyone and I hate to see it get lost in all of the stupid posing from a couple of trolls.

FWIW- Thank you to the mods for keeping this forum and this thread in particular moving in the right direction. Lots of good information here for everyone and I hate to see it get lost in all of the stupid posing from a couple of trolls.

GREAT POINT, MLC31....... THESE MODS WORK THEIR ASSES OFF TO MONITOR AND ALLOW US TO BE A PART OF THE GREATEST ONLINE HRT/TRT COMMUNITY OUT THERE. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THEM AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS SITE!:beertoast

I F'n love this forum.

I got depressed enough to take meds 5 years ago due to a bitchy wife. So depression comes in many forms.

I haven't ever suffered from depression but HRT DID level out my moods, mental state and general sense of well being so I'm guessing it might have a similar effect on some people who are depressed if that depression is in part related to the low energy and mental "fogginess" that comes with long term low testosterone.

Back