I want to put my dog on test

planb

I have a beagle mix and it always acts like a bitch when it meets other dogs. It just lays on the ground and lets the other dogs sniff him. I want to give him a shot of test enan 250mg/week. Do you think that will help with the aggression a bit?

Umm I am totally against this but their are forums for this kinda stuff. Just go to youtube and look up pitbull's pulling sleds..You will see some dogs on teh juice...

Animal abuse if you ask me but.......to each their own I guess.

Last edited:
I have a beagle mix and it always acts like a bitch when it meets other dogs. It just lays on the ground and lets the other dogs sniff him. I want to give him a shot of test enan 250mg/week. Do you think that will help with the aggression a bit?

No I think that qualifies as animal abuse. Not all dogs will be dominant within a pack setting. It's one thing for you to consciously decide to take test. It's another thing to stick an animal with a needle.

if u do decide to go down this idiotic path I hope your dog turns on u... dumb fuck... there is no reason for u to want your dog to become agressive, be grateful u have a great, loyal friend in your dog... don't ruin it

lol im kidding just wanted to lighten the mood. I would never!!!! I don't even have a dog...

I do remember a post about 2 months ago where a man asked if he should give his pitbull tren.... You should have seen it! Everyone lashed out at this asshole! It was his 1 and only post I beleive. To think people would support animal abuse. I hope the cops kick his ass and then Vick's.

I do beleive your joking planB, who gives a beagle test anyhow.

Maybe next time don't get such a pussy dog like a beagle mix. Dogs do seem to take after their owners though...

big words for a guy with 12 inch bis's ....really. Just screwing with you. I hope you no on steroid. Your way to small and clearly too young.

The fool who started this thread did it as a joke

Hey colt dont be hating on beagles....I have a beagle and he's the best dog I've ever had.....very lyoal...when my wife slaps me he bites her...good boy

Just Allison....cougar huh? So whats up?

big words for a guy with 12 inch bis's ....really. Just screwing with you. I hope you no on steroid. Your way to small and clearly too young.

The fool who started this thread did it as a joke

You're a funny guy. Actually I'm 29 6' and 212 14%. That pic is old and a year and a half after I dropped 64 lbs due to MRSA after i busted my ass and gained 53 lbs back on my own and before my last cycle. Can't upload new pics on my iPhone now can I? Not bein a dick but since you wanna blast me when you dont know what youre talking about is there a reason your avi is a cartoon character and not a real pic since you must be massive talking down to people that actually contribute stuff to ology? Especially as a mod. And I'm hoping as a mod you can dish it out AND take it as well.

Cobra, you have a pure bread beagle I'm guessing, not a mutt.

And my comment was before the op said this was a joke so don't get your panties in a wad. I'm not a big fan of people that abuse animals.

You're a funny guy. Actually I'm 29 6' and 212 14%. That pic is old and a year and a half after I dropped 64 lbs due to MRSA after i busted my ass and gained 53 lbs back on my own and before my last cycle. Can't upload new pics on my iPhone now can I? Not bein a dick but since you wanna blast me when you dont know what youre talking about is there a reason your avi is a cartoon character and not a real pic since you must be massive talking down to people that actually contribute stuff to ology? Especially as a mod. And I'm hoping as a mod you can dish it out AND take it as well.

Cobra, you have a pure bread beagle I'm guessing, not a mutt.

And my comment was before the op said this was a joke so don't get your panties in a wad. I'm not a big fan of people that abuse animals.

Ya It's a purebread miniture beeagle...stands 13" at shoulders and is a fatty lol

Back