I want to to use some of the Clen I have. I got a question about off days.

Rake922

NOT BANISHED
Ok I took Clen like two or three times in my whole life.

I have so much of it though and don't wanna just waste it. (my guy was having a sale and gave me extra)

It's really powerful, so powerful it made me feel like garbage but pherhaps I simply took too much... Anyways heres the question:

I work a 8am-5pm Job..... and workout 3-4 days a week at around 7pm....

I don't want this stuff to ever fuck up my sleep, so you guys think I can just take a small dose of clen like every single morning for a few weeks?

You can't take the same dose of clen for a few weeks, you need to at least ramp up the dose a bit every few days. As long as you understand how it works and how to basically run it, yes you could just do it in the AM and most likely get a good nights sleep.

don't quote me on this because I've only used clen once before and the advice givin to me was that after a week or two clen of ed use it will be ineffective. so is it not better going 3 days on 3 days off, or a week on week off?

sirxxlew said:
don't quote me on this because I've only used clen once before and the advice givin to me was that after a week or two clen of ed use it will be ineffective. so is it not better going 3 days on 3 days off, or a week on week off?

Most people go 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. You need a week or more for the clen to clear your system and the beta2 receptors to basically get cleaned out. For this reason, 3 days on 3 off won't work.

Yes. I go 40 mcgs, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 160, 160, 160, 120, 100, 80, 40. All doses were split in half and taken at 8 am and 12 noon. This is how i do it, dont know if it's right, but ive never had a problem.

PeterPaul said:
Yes. I go 40 mcgs, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 160, 160, 160, 120, 100, 80, 40. All doses were split in half and taken at 8 am and 12 noon. This is how i do it, dont know if it's right, but ive never had a problem.

There is no reason to taper down. Some new users may want to taper up to find the dose they tolerate well. Once you've got that, you can run it at that dose the whole time.

I have gotten up to 200mcgs before. This time the for the first two weeks I ran it at 50mcgs and got decent results. Off two weeks and I had to up it to 75-100mcgs and it worked well. I guess my point is, that for me I don't really need to jump up to those hight doses to benefit from the clen.

Agreed I had pretty good results with just 20mcgs ED at 10am ( felt like it cleared around 12hrs later just in time for bed ) , 10lbs in two weeks and I'll be honest I really didn't try that hard just stopped eating at 8pm, same cardio and training as normal only thing I changed was the 8pm cut off.

Back