I was laughing with amazement!!

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
I'm far from new and I did my injection this morning and injected my Cyp and deca injection and when I pulled the pin out , the gear was squirting from my arm as if I was squirting it from a syringe. WTF !!!
I know why it happened but it was still funny.....yea I know , what a waste.....right? No big deal , I'll just buy more:sulk:
There is always a first though for everything. Just gotta watch out for injecting into scar tissue:rolleyes"

I had that happen on a glute injection once, pissed me off, such a waste of gear!!

I got caught by an ex girlfriend with a pin in my hand my pants arund my knees leaningup against the bathroom wall squirting blood out of my ass.....Cught me jut when I was pullin the pin....

I aint with her anymore....She was ok with botox and plastic tits but not juice....the media and their bs lies....

Damn that's crazy. Did it all come out or just a little? You shoulda plugged up the hole brother! Reminds me of Chevy Chase at the Hoover Dam plugging a leak with gum in Vegas vacation haha

As soon as I saw it squirting I put my hand over it. I didn't take it hard because I always plan my cycles out and order more than I'll need for anything that might go wrong. Yea...it's not really funny I guess but I had to laugh because it was a first. If I was a newbie I probably would have passed out....lmao

rpwhit . Thats how I got started on gear. I bought the wife 350cc's of salene tit's and I took 350cc's of Test. No joke....I said if your gonna go plastic , I'm goin juicing. I just kept it up on and off over the years.
It's all good my friends

Hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day Holiday....Be Safe

man I always make sure I have an alcohol pad to pre-wipe area and then cover pin hols as I pull the damn thing out. Had the same thing happen to me years back with a delt inject. lol. it happens

Back