ICN Galenika Amps (250mg Test per amp).

leelee_69

Has anyone heard of this stuff? My source is out of delatestryl and I just want to know if this stuff is human grade, and if not, if it's any good.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just found in a search that this stuff is human grade. That's good enough for me!

Like everyone said, great stuff. Almost always overfilled, also.

can you tell me what engine and what you typed in to find it online?

6'2 210
"I don't think so Scooter" quoted me

how much does human grade go for? i saw iranian for like 10 or 11$ wondering of thats a lot? condisering before u qv went under i was getting a bottle for 25

im not sure if im gettting used to juice or what but i remeber i think i liked human grade iranians so much better than qv enthante

leelee_69 said:
Has anyone heard of this stuff? My source is out of delatestryl and I just want to know if this stuff is human grade, and if not, if it's any good.

Thanks.

EDIT: I just found in a search that this stuff is human grade. That's good enough for me!

i come from croatia,and Galenika is in Serbia and MonteNegro. It is very respectable pharmaceutical company and the produce test of highest quality.

to bad they dont make it anymore :( :(,so no more Galenika :(

Dlove said:
I believe their rarely faked is this true?

Best stuff on the market, and to my knowledge never faked.

If your source is direct from Europe, there isn't much reason for him to fake it. The cost of making a fake is likely more then the amps themselves cost from the pharmacies. They are dirt, dirt cheap there.

creepS said:
i come from croatia,and Galenika is in Serbia and MonteNegro. It is very respectable pharmaceutical company and the produce test of highest quality.

to bad they dont make it anymore :( :(,so no more Galenika :(

What, they really don't make it anymore, are you sure ? And when did they stop ?

Back