If you could do it again?

gs1980

To those with multiple cycles under there belts. If you could start over what would be you first few (5) cycles. For example 1. test only, 2. inc test or stacked. would orals come into play by the 3rd or maybe later maybe sooner. Just like to see what the vets feel the best first cycles would be. Don't make cost an issue and just assume average sides. Assume a healthy mid to late 20's starting point for the user. Also if possible note frequency of 2nd cycle x months after end of first post cycle therapy (pct) and so on.

First 3 cycles (at least) would've been test only for 12 weeks.

Orals used only at the end of cycle while waiting for long esters to clear before pct.

PCT would've been for 6 weeks with nolvadex 1-6 and aromasin 1-3.

Never would've used deca.

I always hit 12.5 ED, same difference. Ive found I hate short ester gear.

First 2 cycles, test only. Third cycle id jazz it up with some EQ. Tren is some harsh shit, really hits me with sides but god damn does it bring along some serious strength. I woulda waited longer to try tren. I got my start in the chem side of things because making tren from fina pellets was so damn intruiging, it was more fun for me to make it than to actually use it, but such is life. I used slin a few times as well, I would have just skipped that as well, no gains to speak of really.

test only till it failed to repeat good results never going higher than 750mg 8-12 weeks
test 250-500 /winny 25-50mg ed
test 250-500 /deca 250-400 a week 8-12 weeks (repeat as above)
test/deca /winstrol
test / id start to add various orals such as var,primo ,and dbol
then try out tren acetate
and the big daddy oral anadrol......it would take about 3 years to cycle all that lot effectively and safely.........its also important to note that a lot of guys are still making progress on test/dbol /deca stacks for years on end .......
personally i rarely exceed 750-1000mg total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) a week and unless for a specific purpose i generally stick to 2 compound only and have never exceeded 3.......
after all that say around about year 5-6 .....id then experiment with gh,t3,slin.......etc....however whilst i have used slin before i highly doubt ill posses a physique advanced enough to warrant such measures..........

I wouldn't have done a tren only cycle for my first-third cycles, even though the only side effect I got from them was massive growth with some aggression issues that I could easily keep to myself. my cycles would have gone like this:

1.) Test Prop 500mg/wk 8 weeks
2.) Test Prop 500mg/wk 8 weeks
Tren Ace 350mg/wk 8 weeks
3.) Test Prop 500mg/wk 10 weeks
Tren Ace 500mg/wk 10 weeks
4.) Test Prop 500mg/wk 12 weeks
Tren Ace 500mg/wk 12 weeks
5.) Test Prop 500mg/wk 12 weeks
Tren Ace 500mg/wk 12 weeks

and continued running the same thing until I no longer saw gains from it, at which point I'd start gradually increasing the dosage each cycle by 100mg/wk for each. I'd probably have added IGF-1 to my post cycle therapy (pct) protocol as well starting from the first cycle on, and I would have made better use of toremifene and evista for post cycle therapy (pct) in addition to the normal nolva/letro I use.

First cycle would have been 6 months, test only. I probably would have ran 12 weeks at enanthate at 500mg, than prop at 100-125mg eod.

^ same.. test only for at least 20 weeks. would of kept the ester en/cyp though.

skarhead1 said:
^ same.. test only for at least 20 weeks. would of kept the ester en/cyp though.

For some odd reason i get erectile dysfunction after about 12 weeks of long esthers, not sure why. Maybe estrogen.

I believe it. I got ED on tren enanthate. but as far as test goes i am good

I tried a different steroid with each cycle. Knowing what I know now, I would not have wasted my time with boldenone. But you never know unless you try so I regret nothing. Looking back, I did everything right, mainly because I sat down and read for years before getting into it.

If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't have done my first cycle, which was 6 weeks of dbol only. My second cycle was 2 weeks of dbol only and had to cut it short because of medical issues.

I would definitelty used letro throughout the cycles and avoid all bloat. I've decided I like slow quality gains and staying lean. I'd probably stay away from deca because I miss having a sex drive and desire to think with my dick only while on and off a cycle. It may be the deca, it may be me just becoming more mature. I hope its just the deca.

Last edited:
would have done a more proper post cycle therapy (pct) for the first one or two. But in terms of drug of choice i wouldnt change much.

Back