If you had your choice of deca or eq?

Would you rather have deca or Eq?

• EQ

Votes: 112 56.0%
  • Deca

Votes: 88 44.0%

• Total voters
i hate the bloat when taking Deca and after cycle i lose more gains then i would do if using Eq,and i know a lot of people agrees with me!

I decided to go with deca. I'm not a huge fan of it, but EQ while nice, did very very little for me, except I swear my blood volume went up which was nifty if you like feeling your forearm veins.

Man not again

Man i'm tired of seeing this kinda thread it seems every other week. You'll get different reviews based on peoples training, type of cycle they are running and pretty much just how each persons body reacts to the stuff. Read up on them both and see which one you wanna try depending on your goals. You lookin for more bulk than go with deca, more lean vascualar look go with EQ. Try which ever one and then next cycle try the other and see which one your body reacts to better. The other one i love seeing every other week is which test you like best. SAME FUCKIN ANSWER. Sorry bros just felt like venting

Danny

BOTH ARE IDENTICAL

Blasphemy!!!
And where does this statement keep coming from? Mebdonovan is not the first I hear claiming this!

And I like boldenone.

Id go with Deca considering the joint benefits, and you don’t have to inject everyday or eod. I believe once or twice per week with deca is suffice.

I'd like to go with eq since it's more versatile but i'll have to choose deca for it's excellent mass building qualities and joint lubrication.

Tough choice, so far I like them both, depends on what my cycle goals are I suppose.

StoneColdNTO said:
Slow down a minute here !!

I thought EQ was chemically similar to D-bol.

As far as both being Undecaonate....that is the ester attached, and has dick all to do with the actual compound.
Dam right they made eq by mistake trying to make a long lasting injectable dbol

StoneColdNTO said:
First off.....lose the "caps lock" key !!

Now, I realize that you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, as you showed us in this thread http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21463 , but if the moleculur structure of EQ and Deca is the same, wouldn't that make them the same compound.:40oz: Ok, here's what we'll do...I'm gonna have a cold beer, and you smoke some more crack and we'll chat later.........LMFAO

LOL too funny...

I loved deca, never tried eq. I'm strictly goin for mass though. Next time round gonna run NPP (fast acting deca) instead of the decanoate. Heard it yields more stable levels than the lonnnng ester decanoate. More stable levels means better quality gains :)

how can they be the same, i thought deca converts to progesterone instead of aromatizing and is mostly anabolic and not androgenic. And eq being slightly androgenic and more anabolic and doesnt really aromatize all that much.

Alright kids.......I am a biochemist, so here is the skinny. The difference between methamphetamine and say adderall is merely a change in 2 carbon bonds in the molecule. The difference between heroin and oxicontin is again ONE chemical bond. Saying that deca and eq are the same thing is nothing short of rediculous. All it takes is one chemical bond to be different and you have a completely diferent compund with different boiling points, vaporization temp, etc. This includes absorbtion and its effects on the body. Although the attached esters might be similar, the "parent" compunds are very different. end of chemistry lesson.

tombo6901 said:
Alright kids.......I am a biochemist, so here is the skinny. The difference between methamphetamine and say adderall is merely a change in 2 carbon bonds in the molecule. The difference between heroin and oxicontin is again ONE chemical bond. Saying that deca and eq are the same thing is nothing short of rediculous. All it takes is one chemical bond to be different and you have a completely diferent compund with different boiling points, vaporization temp, etc. This includes absorbtion and its effects on the body. Although the attached esters might be similar, the "parent" compunds are very different. end of chemistry lesson.

good way of explaining it....
anyone who has a decent amoutn of experience using both, would tell you right away that its like apples and oranges, not even close

I never had good results on ether. I'm not a fan of the bloat that comes with deca. I have always wanted the nice hydration the deca brings. I agree with most Deca.

Back