igf1 can grow muscle what about nads?

My question is " does anyone know of or have any experience with injecting igf1 des into your nads so we can find out if it increases testosterone production and probably even sperm cell production?"

I understand that production must first stop in order for the cells to start dieing. Thanks for reminding me.

you answered your own question. HCG is used to prevent the atrophy. period. 2nd i dont think 99% of AAS users would ever consider pinning their nads even if igf1 des did happen to increase cells of the nads. even if it did increase the size, that wouldnt mean that test production would be stimulated.. thats what clomid is for.

Knock it off already...This sounds like something a 16 would joke about. And trolling, are you fucking serious? Your the one getting a emotional response from a ridiculous theory of injecting your balls. Your the troll bro...your the troll..remember that....
Grab your pin...then grab your balls...take a good look at what your doing.. Then come back and tell us how fking dumb you were/are for even considering this.

you can clearly tell he is trying to work up to 50 posts to start IM-ing. i honestly do not think any logical person would ever give a second thought to pinning your own balls let alone take the time to ask the question. Lol

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Bigger balls means more cells. I guess you guys are right i may have been thinking stupidly and should have researched it a bit more. Its likely that it wont work on the nads but maybe on the penis? Im not going to try and find out after seeing what infected injection sites look like.
you still dont get it do you. it does NOT work like that!

now your talking about into the penis?

Im watching your posts.... cant have trolls posting BS all over the place . the fact you only got 16 posts and 15 of them are bs... make sme wonder

you answered your own question. HCG is used to prevent the atrophy. period. 2nd i dont think 99% of AAS users would ever consider pinning their nads even if igf1 des did happen to increase cells of the nads. even if it did increase the size, that wouldnt mean that test production would be stimulated.. thats what clomid is for.

and even with HCG yourstill shut down in some areas. its being "faked " so to speak.

so if you dont want shut dont, dont do aas . that simple

lmao what a stupid idea, somebody asked about trying to make their junk grow a few weeks ago but in to your nutz thats a whole new level of stupidity. funny somebody would actually wanna try that.

I would Rather have complete total shut down then to actually stick something in my nutz LOL.

So many peptides and sarms out there, why would one even think of considering this. ROFL.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Bigger balls means more cells. I guess you guys are right i may have been thinking stupidly and should have researched it a bit more. Its likely that it wont work on the nads but maybe on the penis? Im not going to try and find out after seeing what infected injection sites look like.

Montel...there's a much better way to increase the size of your nuts.

Step 1. Drop your shorts
Step 2. Straddle a saw horse
Step 3. Rest your nut sack on the saw horse
Step 4. Lift your little pecker out of the way
Step 5. Hit your nuts with a ball peen hammer

No evidence to date, but it would be possible. Also possible is giving Your nads cancer.
Nads contais two basic cell groups: Leydig's and Sertolli's. Both have IGF receptors. But they are used to stimulation from LH and FSH respectively (HCG mimicks those two). The problem is, when LH molecule binds with receptor, there are many stages that controll it expression. When You hit with IGF, it is more direct. Cells getting too much direct growth stimulation is never a good idea.

Now, size of balls depends on few things: how much semen is being produced (FSH-dependant), how BIG cells are and number of cells. When there's atrophy, cell count doesn't change much, only their size.

Don't even get me started on infection consequences.
And forget on injecting your willy, size depends mostly on blood vessels. Get more NO (that's what sildenafil is for)

Thanks for all yhe replies but im concerned wlith the hostility of some towards inserting a needle into your nads. Now I fully understand now that igf1 will not work but what if there was a peptide that worked and for best results had to be injected directly.

If something like that did exist it would probably work by injecting it anywhere in the body. To produce more leyding cells would be an excellent treatment for those with low t. Next step would be a chemical that triggers more production of lh in the brain. Estrogen controlled with medication.

On a completely uncalled for side note leyding cells could be cultured and injected into the nads possibly.

Or mutating the cultured leyding cells so that they no longer require lh to produce testosterone and injecting them in small quantities into the testicals. Its doubtful i know but what if. I doubt they need anything but the proper homeostasis.

Last edited:
Mmmm beep insult har harrrrt re. Beep berreep im taking you over saving the day! Bereep i love mommy and daddy...

Hey. You cant grow your brains with igf1.

Bdnf grow your memory though. Try looking it up for me mkay so we can learn it.

Last edited:
i think it is almost same fuction with hgh
maybe IGF is better
but my friend said not

I guess. I think im done with this forum. Nothing but a downer so far you guys are even more worthless than when i left a few years ago. Good bye losers...

Back