I'm done with winny

snake said:
it started when I stopped- if that makes sense-the Winstrol (winny) that is

How lonjg were you on? That seems strange. I tend to get the joint pain while I'm on and it subsides a couple weeks after I stop.

It's not the Winstrol (winny) that's causing the pain. It's too much stress on the joints. Steroids tend to give one the ability to overtax our joints. Take it a slower. Use a little less juice. When your joints get strong enough, you can do more juice.

Well, I doubled up on the gluco/chon/msm combo and the joint pain seems to have subsided. I'm not sure if it's the double dosage of the gluco/chon/msm combo or that I stopped taking the Winstrol (winny). Maybe it's a combination of both. In any casy, the joint pain seems to have gone away from the time being. I'll know more today since today is chest day and I'll be hitting the bench. If I make it through a heavy bench workout then I'll know for sure. Thanks for the advice here.

I've been noticing that most of the people that complain on most of the boards of joint pain while using Winstrol (winny) have been using the IP 50mg tabs..... anybody else suffering from joint pain while using Winstrol (winny) other than the IP's???

well

It's not the Winstrol (winny) that's causing the pain. It's too much stress on the joints. Steroids tend to give one the ability to overtax our joints. Take it a slower. Use a little less juice. When your joints get strong enough, you can do more juice.

yes it is the Winstrol (winny) bro. I can take 750mg/test and have no joint problems, but 50mg/winny/ed has my elbows/knees/shoulders hurting after 2 weeks.

I've been noticing that most of the people that complain on most of the boards of joint pain while using Winstrol (winny) have been using the IP 50mg tabs..... anybody else suffering from joint pain while using Winstrol (winny) other than the IP's???

this is due to the fact that most of us will use IP Winstrol (winny) cause of the price comparison. Nothing different about IP's... same drug.

Back