I'm done with winny

J

Juice Authority

This joint pain is severe. It ain't worth it. I can't even bench anymore - my favorite exercise. The Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSN combo isn't doing the trick. Deca takes too long to kick in so I'm screwed. I'm going to flush the rest of my Winstrol (winny) tabs. No mas!

how much glucosamine are you taking? on Winstrol (winny) you got to take at least 3000mg/day....

JA..aren't you on test??

500mg Test Enathate while on Winstrol (winny) along w/ a little higher sodium intake should do it.......

I am no fan of Winstrol (winny) either. I cant do certain exercises while on it. Anyway, dont flush it for godsake. (As if you were really going to do that anyway!)

They're IP and they didn't cost hardly anything (less than $1 a tab) and I have about 20 left. It useless to me. And yes, I am running a high dose of Test - 850mg's a week. I'm also taking everything recommended for joint pain and nothing's working. This is week 7 on the Winstrol (winny). The joint pain started in pretty bad around week 5 and just kept getting worse and worse to the point where I've had to change my whole workout routine.

I had the same problem, I was running tons of joint supplements and my joints fell apart anyway

BUFFDAWG10 said:
How long have you been on the gluco/chon/msm? It does take about 3 weeks to really start getting some relief.

2 weeks. I started taking the gluco/chon/msm combo when I first started to notice the joint pain. Maybe that's it. I didn't realize that on the gluco/chon/msm it takes about 3 weeks to really start getting some relief. Thanks. That's somewhat encouraging.

Juice Authority said:
2 weeks. I started taking the gluco/chon/msm combo when I first started to notice the joint pain. Maybe that's it. I didn't realize that on the gluco/chon/msm it takes about 3 weeks to really start getting some relief. Thanks. That's somewhat encouraging.

Yeah bro, give it a little more time to start working. Once it fully gets into your system and starts kicking in you should feel some relief. Maybe you could double the dose also this may help too!;)

grafix-gnc said:
take EFA's too, along with DMSO cream, DMSO helps with joint pain, maybe cause of the sulfur

Funny you say that, I'm taking that too. I'm donating the rest of my Winstrol (winny) to a Bro here.

I've been off Winstrol (winny) for about three weeks and my knees hurt like hell-did not take anything yet although I have some viox prescription strength anti inflamitory any recomendations.

How long did the joint pain last after you stopped the winny?

Back