Im Getting Worrieed

GOON

Yo i shot myt first shot of my cycle monday mornin in my thigh for the first time ive ever shot in my thigh before and rite now i cant even walk. I shot in the exact place that spotinjections.com tells you to shoot and i did it and my leg is swelled up rite above my knee and to the rite.Im starting to get worried is this normal. I just got home from getting drunk and i still can feel exscrusiating pain, im ready to go to the emergancy room

wow. getting drunk the second day of your cycle. its not even the weekend yet. glad you take it seriously.

dude.. granted you didn't say you're taking orals, but you just started a cycle and you're partying in the middle of the week? Get your priorities straight! And don't worry about the pain.. you're intoxicated.. besides.. what would you say at the hospital? "Yeah, I got home from the bars and my leg is killing me where I injected some juice.. you got any painkillers?"

dooley said:
dude.. granted you didn't say you're taking orals, but you just started a cycle and you're partying in the middle of the week? Get your priorities straight! And don't worry about the pain.. you're intoxicated.. besides.. what would you say at the hospital? "Yeah, I got home from the bars and my leg is killing me where I injected some juice.. you got any painkillers?"
:laugh4: :laugh4:

Trenimator76 said:
depend what u shot bro.

Yup, and it also depends where he shot. I have always found that shots in the lower part of the thigh hurt like hell and can make it very hard to walk.

Now I shoot high and to the outside on my thighs and I get no pain whatsoever.

BiggieSwolls said:
Yup, and it also depends where he shot. I have always found that shots in the lower part of the thigh hurt like hell and can make it very hard to walk.

Now I shoot high and to the outside on my thighs and I get no pain whatsoever.

Yeah I agree with Biggie! It depends on what you shoot and where you shoot it. I also shoot in the upper outside part of the quad and I have no pain at all!;)

High and outside is the spot. How big a pin did you use? Depth matters. Also, how many mls?

Oh, by the way ...STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL! Aren't you giving your liver enough to deal with with the AS?

good one compman. i never shot in my thigh, it is weard because the swelling is rite above my knee and i injected in the upper thigh exactly like they tell you on spot injections.com. and yea it hurts like hell and it is not easy to walk, im gona stik with everything elts but my leg. Im shooting INC's and 400mg of a shitty cheep brand of Eth. also i do take my stuff seriously but i had to go out with this chick and i only planed on having a couple but that never works, and i used a 28 gadge -1"

wow i didnt know test could fit through a 28 gauge. least you had a good reason ta drink. women are always worth it

i boiled some water and put it in a container and put the vials in it it wasant easy but it worked, and it wasent easy getting out especically with shaky hands, it took me a minute

bronco944 said:
wow i didnt know test could fit through a 28 gauge. least you had a good reason ta drink. women are always worth it

Woman are worth your muscle?! Thats a new one.

I lkie girls and everything, but muscle is #1.If I had no muscle, I would want no chick.

i think that girls are number one when it comes to muscles, they are the main reason for these bad boys

Golden_Muscle said:
Woman are worth your muscle?! Thats a new one.

I lkie girls and everything, but muscle is #1.If I had no muscle, I would want no chick.

so what do you do with all that muscle if you dont show it off for the lady's? sit in the mirror and flex tellin yourself how sexy you are?? a few drinks here and there isnt gonna turn you into an anorex bitch.

GOON said:
yo bronco who is the chick in your picture
my ex go to the xxx pics forum and click on page 3 of the girls you know thrread, i postred them all after she dumped me

Back