I'm In a Strange Situation and Need Some Advice...

F1 Power

I ordered some HCG midway through the cycle (I know I should have had it handy at the BEGINNING of the cycle) and the order just arrived now (only 2 weeks left on my cycle). The problem is, I RECIEVED THE WRONG ORDER!! Big lesson learned to have everything ready before doing the cycle.

Anyways, I did have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) and I guess I'll skip out on the HCG. So in this order, I recieved Dbol tabs (blue heart shaped ones)
and some Sustanon. I will hang on to the Sustanon (sust) but what should I do with the Dbol? Should I hold off and use it to jumpstart my next cycle or should I use it as a "bridge" while I'm off?? What would you guys do?

Thanks in advance.

F1 Power said:
I ordered some HCG midway through the cycle (I know I should have had it handy at the BEGINNING of the cycle) and the order just arrived now (only 2 weeks left on my cycle). The problem is, I RECIEVED THE WRONG ORDER!! Big lesson learned to have everything ready before doing the cycle.

Anyways, I did have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) on hand for post cycle therapy (pct) and I guess I'll skip out on the HCG. So in this order, I recieved Dbol tabs (blue heart shaped ones)
and some Sustanon. I will hang on to the Sustanon (sust) but what should I do with the Dbol? Should I hold off and use it to jumpstart my next cycle or should I use it as a "bridge" while I'm off?? What would you guys do?

Thanks in advance.
Save it for your next cycle. You should be okay with just Nolva. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea to fulfill the order of HCG.... it's still useful into post cycle therapy (pct), especially if the shrinkage is prevalent.

Hardly noticed any shrinkage actually. Only thing I'm worried about was my psyche. After I was done with the last cycle, I had NO sex drive for the longest time. I want to recover the correct way this time around so I hope the Nolva helps. Last time for post cycle therapy (pct), I only did HCG, no Nolva or any type of SERM. I will order HCG again and take it once it's here. Hopefully my off time will be better this time around. :)

youll be fine without hcg imo, keep your dbol for next cycle...purple hearts are the best youll like them

the size of your nuts has nothing to do with how much you were shut down...
personally I always found the combo of nolva and clomid to be very effective for post cycle therapy

needsize

needsize...

u say nolva and clomid works well..thats what i plan using when i fininsh my sustanon cycle..its my first and is 500mg/wk at 9 wks..what dose do u suggest?, and would it be best to start 3 weeks after last shot? also..is it possible that there can be fake clomid pills floating about?my mate got them for me in asia, brand name Ovinum(clomophene citrate) and it was DIRT cheap so just wondering can i count on them? Cheers man

I'm glad nobody suggested you "bridge", that's bullshit. I agree with the advice above to save the dbol.

I haven't heard of any fake clomid.

Sustenon takes a long time to taper out so I would wait 3 weeks to start post cycle therapy (pct) and I would continue it for a month. I like 300 mgs. clomid day 1, 100 mgs. days 2-10, and 50 mgs. days 11-30.

Trevdog said:
I'm glad nobody suggested you "bridge", that's bullshit. I agree with the advice above to save the dbol.

Sustenon takes a long time to taper out so I would wait 3 weeks to start post cycle therapy (pct) and I would continue it for a month. I like 300 mgs. clomid day 1, 100 mgs. days 2-10, and 50 mgs. days 11-30.

Thanks Trev. I don't have Clomid though...I have Tamox (Nolva) in 20mg tabs and Liquidex (Arimidex). How should I take them?

For post cycle therapy (pct) I haven't used nolvadex personally, I have used clomid. Nolvadex is probably more popular nowadays but I don't go off so post cycle therapy (pct) isn't an issue for me.

Somebody help me on this, I think the standard regimen for nolva is something like 20-40 mgs. per day for 21 days?

Trevdog said:
For post cycle therapy (pct) I haven't used nolvadex personally, I have used clomid. Nolvadex is probably more popular nowadays but I don't go off so post cycle therapy (pct) isn't an issue for me.

Somebody help me on this, I think the standard regimen for nolva is something like 20-40 mgs. per day for 21 days?

40mg for the first 14 days, then 20mg until fully recovered.

Trevdog said:

Bridge your cycles! Just kidding, don't ban me :)

Back