im not f_ckin playing around , DEADLIFTS !!!

DEVILtrainer666

I FEEL LIKE HE-MAN WHEN I DO DEADLIFTS HELL YEAH ESPECIALLY WITH THESE NEW VITAMINS I JUST GOT . IM LIKE *HOLY F_I'N SHIT MAN ! I FEEL LIKE CONAN !:destroy:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah beeeeeeebbbbayyy!!!!

light weight!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

deadlifts are my bread and butter exercize......i cant wait to start doing em agian while bulking........show all the p$ssies at my gym who you really train to get big. after i finish my hardest set i wish the gym would play like an intro aong like form wrestling.......sometimes i think ric flairs music.....i dunnno u just like the sound of WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and then the trumpants sounding.......makes me fell like a king.

rodman9866 said:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah beeeeeeebbbbayyy!!!!

light weight!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

deadlifts are my bread and butter exercize......i cant wait to start doing em agian while bulking........show all the p$ssies at my gym who you really train to get big. after i finish my hardest set i wish the gym would play like an intro aong like form wrestling.......sometimes i think ric flairs music.....i dunnno u just like the sound of WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! and then the trumpants sounding.......makes me fell like a king.
lol:D thats a good one man . yeah if you had rockies music playin or like you said on WWE when they come out to there song , then the gym turns around to see you coming towards the big barbells cheering and holding up signs hahaha!!!

:hahano: i never thought that

yeah i like the whle people holding up signs part....new mental image to think of......better yet they can be nekked chicks covering themselves at first with the signs then they hold them up when i pass by

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:D

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

DEVILtrainer666 said:
I FEEL LIKE HE-MAN WHEN I DO DEADLIFTS HELL YEAH ESPECIALLY WITH THESE NEW VITAMINS I JUST GOT . IM LIKE *HOLY F_I'N SHIT MAN ! I FEEL LIKE CONAN !:destroy:

Deadlifts are a great exercise
but what kind of "vitamins" are u taking :)

I love doing deads also, nothing is better. It's the ultimate sign of strength, liffting 405 from a dead start to lock out. Thats the best!!!!!!

A-rod said:
Like this ??????

hey A-rod not that i dont believe you ( I do ) but how do we know judging from that pic that you didnt just pick the bar off from the rack and hold it in the lock out position? :D

im just fvcking with ya man :D :p

performance_issues said:
Deadlifts are a great exercise
but what kind of "vitamins" are u taking :)
wouldnt you like to know im sure . please dont PM me about this & could care less in helping on that issue , not to be rude here but hey .:nonono2:

:)

Deadlift.jpg

Clint%20680%20pull%204.JPG

Pull%2027.JPG

Pull%2028.JPG

DEVILtrainer666 said:
wouldnt you like to know im sure . please dont PM me about this & could care less in helping on that issue , not to be rude here but hey .:nonono2:

its all good bro
i don't plan on using "vitamins" till i get a little older:p

Back