N2BM DAA + Bridge Natty Stack

BeastinTheEast

Hey guys i have been using DAA + Bridge as a natty stack while dieting the past month and a half. I must say this stack kicks ass not only for pct/Bridging between cycles but as stand alone stacks as well. Libido has gone up significantly almost too much! Strength has increased slightly and the fact i am dieting makes me a lot more impressed, deadlift has 20lbs added so far, box squat is up 30lbs, bench only up 10lbs (shoulder issues) I am extremely pleased with how well this stack works, so for any of you looking for that boost but don't feel ready for PH/AAS give this stack a shot you will not be disappointed! I still have another 20 days or so left too

I would without a doubt love to use this stack while bulking to minimize fat gain and maximize my strength/size gains!! I might throw in some Transaderm next time or something taper off to DAA + Bridge.. Hmmmmmmmm

UPDATE: Recently upped the dose of Bridge to 2 caps 3x per day and i can only IMAGINE how amazing HCGenerate must be. My libido is crazy right now :devil2: This stuff will without a doubt be a staple in my PCT regimen. The difference between the dosages is NIGHT and DAY.

Will update in another week!

An increase in strength while dieting is always a plus!

Gymrat....you've got to be feeling pretty good on 500mg T/DAA/Post Cycle...why are you using the DAA and Post Cycle during? Just to help with shutdown?

NTBM DAA is CHEAP and GREAT!
I mean seriously if you want some awsome gains with soem basic supps I rec:
Needtowhey
need2slin
DAA
Creatine

DONE!

An increase in strength while dieting is always a plus!

Gymrat....you've got to be feeling pretty good on 500mg T/DAA/Post Cycle...why are you using the DAA and Post Cycle during? Just to help with shutdown?

I am wondering this as well... I figured it would be taken after your cycle but I assume it will help with shutdown?

I use HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown, and a great DAA product...actually the best IMHO, Powerchews D-Test...no mixing, no powders, no scoops, just 4 little chews that resemble sweet tarts, and taste incredible...these are my staple DAA product, won't go back to powders sorry!!!

Another update: Libido is still crazy, almost annoying at times LOL Seeing some strength gains now as well, my dumbbell presses are going up slightly every workout :) Sense of well being is super high too.

Anyone running a really supressive cycle i HIGHLY recommend this stack or DAA with HCGenerate!!

Back