I'm not sure where these gains are coming from???

in the CME..

in the Book Chemical Muscle Enhancement, Author L. Rea talks about the effect a strict diet followed by a bullking session has on mass gains.
He refers to the phenomen we devolped in the angent times when men were hunters and had to go without food for long periods. Then when they caught a big buffallo or something like that, their bodies tried to observe as much nutrients as possible to prepare for the starfing times again.
Well and we obviousely still have this ability within us and the reaction of our system hasn't changed.
So, "controlled Catabolism" followed by bulkers is a sure way for enormous size gains.

Needsize, thanks for never actually giving me the e-mail addy of the guy who sells the PGF2a in Canada. Got it from someone else instead, you are a real pal.

AJay

Re: in the CME..

AJay said:

Needsize, thanks for never actually giving me the e-mail addy of the guy who sells the PGF2a in Canada. Got it from someone else instead, you are a real pal.

AJay

I certainly hope that was sarcasm bro, as catching attitude for not giving out a source is not something I will put up with

hey needsize...how are u running you HGH...b4 bedtime? in the morning first thing,5 days on,2 off...7 days str8...?give me the scoop bro...DBT

Re: Re: in the CME..

needsize said:
I certainly hope that was sarcasm bro, as catching attitude for not giving out a source is not something I will put up with
list me :D , j/k bro , its rebound and you have to love it . next time plan for it and pour on the juice and training afterburners after your contest along with the calories:)

LA_MAKKINA said:
hey needsize...how are u running you HGH...b4 bedtime? in the morning first thing,5 days on,2 off...7 days str8...?give me the scoop bro...DBT

I started at 2iu and was shooting it all in the morning. I'm on 3iu now, and am doing 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 after my workout at 4:30pm. I plan on upping the dose over the course of the cycle, to 4, then 5, maybe 6iu per day, and will probably keep it split like that. It sucks doing 2 gh shots and 2 insulin shots per day though

needsize said:
I started at 2iu and was shooting it all in the morning. I'm on 3iu now, and am doing 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 after my workout at 4:30pm. I plan on upping the dose over the course of the cycle, to 4, then 5, maybe 6iu per day, and will probably keep it split like that. It sucks doing 2 gh shots and 2 insulin shots per day though

thx bro...7 days / week...or a spit system?
DBT

needsize said:

You must feel a bit like a pin cushion with four shots a day!!...LOL

If you said strength i'd say the Anavar (var) but as JohnnyB said it is probably the slin......Have you used that same dosage and the same HGH what is different.......There is a phenomenon (SP) that occurs post contest for some in which you get huge and its like everything is working even food you eat.........I know i only competed once and after a week i ate like crazy and felt i looked better and new veins popped out in my thighs.......I have heard of growth spurts after a show but never any good explanation.................

remember,the reason why there's a growth spurt right after a show,is that a competitor will reach ultra low BF% 's which the body does not want to carry...so it keep fighting against you because of extreme depletion...once you start eating whatever you want post-comp and add sodium and carbs as well as saturated fats the body just clings to it like glue and along with the fast metabolism which a competitor has worked on leading up to his show hence the spurt in growth...remeber,food is the most powerful anabolic,and it applies to this scenario just perfectly...the drugs obviously do their part as well...DBT

Last edited:
no split on the gh, 7 days a week.

Brett_Weir, I've used Anavar (var) before, but not the gh. I know what my strength does on Anavar (var), and this peru tech stuff is awesome cuz my strength is going crazy, the size gains are most likely a combo of the slin, gh, Anavar (var) and the rebound...

needsize said:
no split on the gh, 7 days a week.

Brett_Weir, I've used Anavar (var) before, but not the gh. I know what my strength does on Anavar (var) , and this peru tech stuff is awesome cuz my strength is going crazy, the size gains are most likely a combo of the slin, gh, Anavar (var) and the rebound...

bro...thank u for your answers to my questions...

Back