Im setting up my first stericup/pump system this week

yeah... 200mL is about max... i just seen someone that gets 150mL filters and connects to a hybex 250mL glass media bottle with a 45mm neck diameter and the filters hook right on there.. and i see him just filtering 200mL max off of one....
look at the profit there... 20bottles... damnnn...

Greetings, I am new here and looking to learn. Those Whatman syringe filters and a impov caulking gun are now getting old for me. I am looking at running a inline filter and a vacume flask. Does anyone have an opinion or experience with this? Thank you.

Greetings, I am new here and looking to learn. Those Whatman syringe filters and a impov caulking gun are now getting old for me. I am looking at running a inline filter and a vacume flask. Does anyone have an opinion or experience with this? Thank you.

Read the threads posted above.....

Yes Bro I ordered the N75 from Op., thank you for that tip. I also ordered an inline looks like a fuel filter for my car....lol I'll get back with how I did soon. Thanks again.

Awesome. Looks like you're going to be profiting a lot pal! I'm about to start Brewing my first Test E. I'm still going over a few Chinese sources and hoping not to get scammed. Once I've verified the powder with the melting test, I'll be golden.

I have been dealing with China and India suppliers for three years when it comes to research chemicals. I have been scammed over $20,000 USD since I have started my company. If you want any advice. They all have a min order amount thats a large amount. Just ask for a small sample to test quality. You will also feel safe if you use a supplier that has been verified and audited. Cheers

Last edited:
Back