Immune toTest????

Tonytrauma

SOrry fellas but another question.Does the body grow immune to different tests over time?? I have to pre buy a few cycles in advance.Im currently on cyp(6week cycle) and was thinking of buying test e for my nect cycle and some more cyp for after that.Will the different test grow less effective with out a non test in between.Should I eliminate the cyp and get some Deca for some variation
Thanks again

no you cannot become immune..
However your gains will not be linear off the same dose..

THIS DOES NOT MEAN AFTER 2 CYCLES YOU NEED TO USE 1-2G OF TEST!!!

Test is Test...test Cyp has the same test as test Enan...its the ester attached that gives it a slightly longer release time and different molecular weight. Test is test.

If Im doing a test now and will do a test later should I throw a cycle of Deca or Fina Just to change things up for the pure FUN of it??

bro i have done a few cycles and your body doesnt grow immune to test
imo if you do a 6 week cycle and do a proper post cycle therapy (pct)
and stay off for 6 weeks you shouldnt get immune to test. everyone is different when it comes to a cycle some gains are different than others. some dont meet their goals and they want to increase their juice but if your patient and you have a good diet you will do just fine

i do just fine with test only cycles 6 weeks on 6 weeks off for me because the sides are not as bad and the gaines are just as good if i done a 12 week cycle but everyone is different
good luck

Tonytrauma said:
If Im doing a test now and will do a test later should I throw a cycle of Deca or Fina Just to change things up for the pure FUN of it??

No... test is a base to any and damn near ALL cycles... if you wanna do something for the FUN of it.... add deca , fina or any other hormone to your Test cycles in the future.... Neither Deca or Fina should be used alone IMO

If you take a 6-8 week break between cycles, Use post cycle therapy (pct) and restart your body and go natural for a bit... You'll be fine, I include test in every cycle. be patient, even with gear you don't become a freak overnight. :)

JRfromTN said:
i do just fine with test only cycles 6 weeks on 6 weeks off for me because the sides are not as bad and the gaines are just as good if i done a 12 week cycle but everyone is different
6 on, 6, off? That's horrible; I don't care who you are.

steel59 said:
No... test is a base to any and damn near ALL cycles... if you wanna do something for the FUN of it.... add deca , fina or any other hormone to your Test cycles in the future.... Neither Deca or Fina should be used alone IMO

Why do you feel you shouldnt use Fina or Deca alone??? How about a Deca Dball stack??

I agree 3-4 days not 3-4 weeks,a shot only stays in your system for 2 weeks before it starts to work its way out. Im not doing a 6 week on 6 week off cycle.Ive always gone by the rule "time on = time +1/2 off.On for 6 weeks off for at least 9 weeks.On for twelve off for atleast 18.Is that enough recovery time???Ive never had a problem But hell knows, Im still in my learning curve.

If you aren't growing off test anymore then the solution is simple - EAT MORE. A lot of people seem to forget that as you get bigger, so does your calorie requirement. Once you've gained 10 pounds, you will need to eat significantly more food to grow - NOT inject significantly more test to grow.

So before you plan out some elaborate steroid cycle, maybe you should plan out your diet for the duration first???

I generaly try to keep my cycles simple both for budget reasons and cause I dont really have the experience to start throwing down some 4 drug coctail.Usually do a single ester test with an oral whinny or dball or will stack a test with one other thing.Am still making gains on my current cycle just have to pre buy for my next two and wasnt sure if it would be less effective to always base my cycles with a test.I also hear you about the eating thing.PSSSST Behemoth you done with that Burger???

Test works just the opposite. After a cycle of test your body has created new fresh androgen receptors to accomodate all the new test floating around. This is one of the reasons why higher doses are required.
I think someone needs to create a sticky regarding base hormones and their esters. I'm getting sick of hearing Test is Test in response to a silly question about how someone used enanthate @500mg/wk and then cypionate @500mg/wk and one worked way better.
Remember- every steroid has a base hormone (some are ONLY base hormones-e.g. test suspension). The carbon ester attached (if any)effects only half life and % of base hormone after the ester is stripped. Also don't confuse and esterfied hormone with a C-17aa one. Only the C-17aa modification adds toxicity to the substance.

Back