Important : BD fakes !

Several remarks from me :

This high quality fakes. Vials and foil fragment of label is identical. Inexperienced user most certainly will not find differences.

I advise to pay attention to :

1. Font size on fakes label is bigger than on original.
2. On plastic white top letters "I" and "P" less on height than rest.
3. See on four raised marks adown caps of the original vial. Fakes cap has not such mark.
4. Original Trinabol has a dark oil with red tone. Fakes Trinabol has a light oil.

Last edited:
Our these fakes or counterfeits? Counterfiets meaning there is soome Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in them but not TREn. Sad day to see BD fakes. R u sure 100%?

Gator

I have not other information about other BD fakes now. May be in future... But I think this is an alarm signal. Fakes are made much well. And if change font to distinguish from original will much difficult.

well known

A while back, BD sendet this warning to all of its wholesalers.
Like I said I really would like a sample to have it analysed by SRCS!!!

Warning – Fake British Dragon Products - Warning

A message from British Dragon:

We would like to make you aware that a person in Russia (Vadium Godlevsky) is planning to produce their own British Dragon products and market them as his the real version. They are trying to sell copies of BD products which are very under dosed to say they are bad and then market their new versions later!

Please go to www.register.com and check the “who is listing” for www.british-dragon.com, www.british-dragon.net, www.british-dragon.org

You will find on www.british-dragon.com that billing client is shown as British
Dragon Pharmaceuticals in Hong Kong but on.org and.net they are not. Further evidence of their attempted sabotage is here

Please look at www.register.ru - you will see a www.britishdragon.com/ru (our version of our website address) has been registered by an Elena Litakova if you also check www.british-dragon.ru it is registered by the same person. This is a plan to try and say they are the real British Dragon and make sales on the good name we have made. Please check all of this information out for your selves

Yes, bro. But on this forum I have "exellent friend". His name Lifter. So I can not communicate with my poland friends.

Here is a picture of Original Trinabol150. Color of the oil says it all! its tren! And fake trinabol150 looks like vegetable oil!

I had the pleasure of getting real Trinabol 150, and it was GREAT.. other than the enlarged prostate.. gotta watch it with this stuff!

I just bought sust, and dbol tabs from a distributor of BD , what do i do now just
see if they work??

any other ideas i beleive he reputable, professional, doesnt mean he sent a sample in huh?
nothing worse i hate than bad gear

email me if you want to ask if you bought there recently or what , just looking for answers didnt see this thread till 1 1/2 weeks after order , real kewl
*crosses fingers*

-push

p.s. i not a chemist but can i check to see if real or dosage

Last edited:
p.p.s. i saw pic of supposed real dbol tabs from my dude, so if they match up good

test/sust is what im worried about

--push

Back